Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone experience acne???

Exclamation 

so I've been taking red clover, fenugreek , and saw palmetto 1 pill of each 3 times a day for a little over 2 weeks now n I'm getting acne everywhere :/ n wen I get acne they mostly go to my forehead but now they're on my cheeks!!! Just wanted to know is this a side effect? I used to have perfect skin now it looks horrible n I feel so ugly :/ I feel like stopping the program which is devastating cuz I rly wante to grow my breasts :/

Perhaps its because most of the herbs you're taking are estrogenic and you may have an imbalance. Do you know if you're estrogen dominate with low progesterone?

yes! I am!

ive never had acne before-ever. now that im in my 20s im getting acne cuz of all these herbsSad

Well trying to be positive, at least you know the herbs are acting in your body and having an effect on you, and a hormonal effect too, so it shows that you do have a response to the herbs.

yes but mine seems to be from PC. get a bottle of amen's powder it does amazing things for drying acne up fast ^_^ personal experience i had realllly bad chest and back acne during puberty nothing would get rid of it even prescription meds. finally out of desperation i used my moms amen's original powder and in like a week it was all gone Smile . im getting acne patchs along my chin, jaw, some small ones on chest and lower back. but going away thanks to my miricle powder lol

Acne is your bodies way of telling you that something isn't as it should be. It doesn't mean that things are working properly, it means that things aren't working properly. If its herbs your taking then you should get off of them and perhaps do a liver cleanse, milk thistle works very well.

Many people just start taking herbs without knowing if they need them or not. I'm guilt of it too. Herbs are not an across the board thing! They work differently depending on what kind of hormone imbalances you have. Check out methods like ovulation suppression or PC.

Well i have experienced of acne but now my all acne have finished. Acne scare happen due to oily food so it is good to avoid oily food and drink more water for a healthy skin.

(20-06-2013, 09:47 PM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Perhaps its because most of the herbs you're taking are estrogenic and you may have an imbalance. Do you know if you're estrogen dominate with low progesterone?

I agree with Kaitlyn9, AthenaGirl, it sounds like you are a low progesterone NBE **grin**.

When I am low of Progesterone, my body got really crazy bad cramps, low back pain and acnes on my chin (also if you eat at late hour, acnes can show up in the chin!) but I had used PC over 10 yrs ago. My OBGYN never told me what happened to me but prescribed BC pills.

I don't know all of those until I start doing NBE this year.
-V

Maybe you should try researching each herb and picking just one to start with. While using that one herb, throw in some breast massages (20-30 minutes a day) and chest excercises. If you start to see results then keep it up!

If not, you may want to add a secondary herb to the routine (always do your research though)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon