Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

going to give pm a try :)

thanks for your post Tibetan Smile Its reassuring to know someone else had the same experience Smile And yeah!! It started happening this week right after I started back on my regular pumping routine. And because of it I can't get much swelling with pumping right now either. So you think it means I need more e or p? Im pretty sure my e is ok and wouldn't the pumping produce more prolactin? maybe its progesterone..? I will try using some pc cream tonight. aslo starting back the vit e capsules today for luteal. hopefully more p is what I need.

I think my body really needs a break already. thinking of skipping the pm caps next month and focusing more on my androgens for a change. will probably start back up the fallowing month.

day 21 of cycle 4. My ovulation got even more delayed this month so Im pretty sure my period is going to be about a week late Sad definitely skipping pm caps for the next cycle and will only do the pm cream. I want to get my cycle back down to at least 30 days.I noticed when noogling that if I noogle alot everyday my breasts dont swell as much as when I skip a day and even feel like they shrink a little. going to spread my noogling out and maybe do every other day and see how it goes. also stopped my pm cream and doing only pc for luteal this month. hopefully it will help to round them up a bit and give me more meat on the top.

You're welcome!

Pumping can up prolactin levels and even with PM unfortunately. There was a gal who used only PM and pumped daily for like 6-8 months and then lactatedSad

She basically went back to her original starting size. So yeah, not everyday unless you have non existent prolactin. I pump every other day, then every 2nd day, then back to every other day and so on.

I feel like I don't want to end up with my prolactin replacing my P, especially since I suck at making my own!

(27-09-2013, 09:48 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You're welcome!

Pumping can up prolactin levels and even with PM unfortunately. There was a gal who used only PM and pumped daily for like 6-8 months and then lactatedSad

She basically went back to her original starting size. So yeah, not everyday unless you have non existent prolactin. I pump every other day, then every 2nd day, then back to every other day and so on.

I feel like I don't want to end up with my prolactin replacing my P, especially since I suck at making my own!

wow I would really hate for that to happen. I love all the swelling I get from my noogleberry. If only it would stay! I stopped noodling every day and that seems to help with the extreme deflating I had Smile

So quick update as I don't have much time right now.
day 9 of my 5th cycle. Im trying to measure every once in a while. Im pretty sure the measurements in my first post are wrong and the ones from last month are correct. I got a whole inch of luteal swelling last month and swelled up to 34.5 inches in the bust. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't fit my 34C bra Smile today im measuring at 34 so I got a nice half inch of growth last month Smile I can tell by how my bras fit that most of the growth was on the bottom and sides tho. I wish it was all on top instead! thats where I need it the most right now. otherwise it just makes them look saggy Sad makes it to where my breasts overflow out of the bra in the insides of the cups but I still have some gaps on the top. sorta like a quadraboob but only in the bottom of my cleavage (if that makes any sense). Don't have a updated picture but looks alot like how my breasts fit the bra in my last months picture. Still trying to get them more rounded full on top.
Im not taking any pm caps this month only pig placenta one a day in the morning. still taking all the rest of my vitamins and doing the pm cream and noogleberry.
They are definitely getting bigger just wish they where more full, round, and sit higher on my chest too. I think I just have too much loose skin on the top of my breasts from pregnancy and all the breast tissue just has to fill up from the bottom to top like water balloons lol I have been trying to massage the top of my breasts more to hopefully give me more meat there. we will see how this month goes. And if this cycle is going to be normal I plan on starting the pm again next month but only 100mg a day just to experiment and see if I get any changes from such a low dose Smile

quick update

its day 10 of of my sixth cycle. Im pleased to say even tho I only did pig placenta and pm cream I still grew Smile I now measure at 35 inches at the bust! started pm caps 100mg a day for follicular phase for this month and will see how it goes. So the online calculator I have been using (http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php) says im a Dcup already but I still wear a C cup just because I havnt had a chance to try on any Ds. when I use the swoop and scoop method my breast overflow the C cup bras but I don't really think they would fill out a Dcup yet. they just look smaller then Ds Sad They definately feel bigger tho Smile

Everything is so hectic here lately and I havn't been on here as much as I used to. will try to keep this thread up as much as I can tho but for now gotta go Smile

good luck everyone and happy boobie growing!

PS will try to take new pics and post the before and afters to compare

(15-11-2013, 03:13 AM)gbabe Wrote:  quick update

its day 10 of of my sixth cycle. Im pleased to say even tho I only did pig placenta and pm cream I still grew Smile I now measure at 35 inches at the bust! started pm caps 100mg a day for follicular phase for this month and will see how it goes. So the online calculator I have been using (http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php) says im a Dcup already but I still wear a C cup just because I havnt had a chance to try on any Ds. when I use the swoop and scoop method my breast overflow the C cup bras but I don't really think they would fill out a Dcup yet. they just look smaller then Ds Sad They definately feel bigger tho Smile

Everything is so hectic here lately and I havn't been on here as much as I used to. will try to keep this thread up as much as I can tho but for now gotta go Smile

good luck everyone and happy boobie growing!

PS will try to take new pics and post the before and afters to compare

That's amazing, gbabe!!!!! I wish I got this result too.

U mentioned that you do pm cream during luteal phase too right. Since it is not advised to eat pm caps during luteal phase, shouldn't we stop adding any pm product to our body?

May I ask what brand of pm cream you are using, please?

Thanks!

Thank you mrsclooney

yes I do pm cream throughout the month. It doesnt mess with my cycle at all that is why I think it is safe to use. some people are really sensitive and it may delay their period tho so it might not be recommended for them so it really depends on your body Smile

I use source naturals pc cream and I don't use it every cycle only once in a while in luteal to balance myself out or right before doing a cleanse Smile

Hi gbabe!
I wonder what brands of pigs placenta and PM soap you're using?
Thank you Smile

(26-11-2013, 12:40 PM)Maple Wrote:  Hi gbabe!
Thank you Smile

Hi maple I'm using the Japanese Maruman pig placenta. I bought it here http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf.../item/468/. And the pm soap I dont remember what brand it was or if it even had a brand name since I threw the package away a long time ago Sad its a handmade soap from Thailand that I bought on Amazon.

good luck on your boobie growing quest Smile

quick update;
day 28 of cycle 6. no period yet and not expecting it for at least 4 more days let me explain why. I started back on pm this month only 100mg a day for the first 12 days of my cycle and it delayed my ovulation for 4 days! and just a mere 100mg! I was shocked. The only thing I can think of, that could have caused this is that I took a whole month off with a good colon and milk thistle cleanse towards the end of that month. Still measure at 25 inches but so far didn't gain any extra this month except for much more firmness and more cleavage tissue in between Smile So glad the squishy boobs are gone! and well, some progress is better then none right? Smile

(02-12-2013, 08:53 PM)gbabe Wrote:  
(26-11-2013, 12:40 PM)Maple Wrote:  Hi gbabe!
Thank you Smile

Hi maple I'm using the Japanese Maruman pig placenta. I bought it here http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/drugf.../item/468/. And the pm soap I dont remember what brand it was or if it even had a brand name since I threw the package away a long time ago Sad its a handmade soap from Thailand that I bought on Amazon.

good luck on your boobie growing quest Smile

quick update;
day 28 of cycle 6. no period yet and not expecting it for at least 4 more days let me explain why. I started back on pm this month only 100mg a day for the first 12 days of my cycle and it delayed my ovulation for 4 days! and just a mere 100mg! I was shocked. The only thing I can think of, that could have caused this is that I took a whole month off with a good colon and milk thistle cleanse towards the end of that month. Still measure at 25 inches but so far didn't gain any extra this month except for much more firmness and more cleavage tissue in between Smile So glad the squishy boobs are gone! and well, some progress is better then none right? Smile

Thank you so much for all your help, gbabe! Smile I'm thinking of trying this out. I really look up to you on here, your results are amazing in such a short time! I love following your progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon