Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

going to give pm a try :)

(26-06-2013, 08:18 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  “Grapefruit contains substances called limonoids, which have been shown to inhibit the development of cancer in lab animals and in human breast cells,” says Dr. Moulavi.
Oh, yeah! Vitamin C, D and B17 all work great for curing cancer, as well as about 400 other natural substances. But, as far as I know, you have to have C injected.

(31-08-2013, 01:12 AM)gordysbabe Wrote:  
(30-08-2013, 09:31 PM)Maple Wrote:  How are you using the Noogleberry?

Hi Maple Smile
I do 30 to 45 minutes a day on each breast about 4 times a week. Only doing pump and release for now. Also im pumping each breast separately and doing the left one 10 to 15 minutes longer because it's smaller then my rght one and I'm trying to make it catch up Smile

Thanks! Smile I have that problem too, lol. How long do you hold for, and do you split the 30 to 45 minutes into 2 sessions per day?

I also wonder how much PM you're taking? Is it 200mg? I would love to get results like yours! Smile I've started at a much higher dose and am getting the dizziness you mentioned. I wonder how low a dose to cut down to. I wouldn't want it to be too low to cause growth.

(31-08-2013, 02:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-06-2013, 08:18 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  “Grapefruit contains substances called limonoids, which have been shown to inhibit the development of cancer in lab animals and in human breast cells,” says Dr. Moulavi.
Oh, yeah! Vitamin C, D and B17 all work great for curing cancer, as well as about 400 other natural substances. But, as far as I know, you have to have C injected.

Take as much grapefruit as you can stand, it inhibits the cytochrome P450 34A enzymes which are involved in eliminating estrogen from your body. The way I figure it, the more ways you can find to increase the estrogen in your body, the better.

(31-08-2013, 11:45 AM)Maple Wrote:  
(31-08-2013, 01:12 AM)gordysbabe Wrote:  
(30-08-2013, 09:31 PM)Maple Wrote:  How are you using the Noogleberry?

Hi Maple Smile
I do 30 to 45 minutes a day on each breast about 4 times a week. Only doing pump and release for now. Also im pumping each breast separately and doing the left one 10 to 15 minutes longer because it's smaller then my rght one and I'm trying to make it catch up Smile

Thanks! Smile I have that problem too, lol. How long do you hold for, and do you split the 30 to 45 minutes into 2 sessions per day?

No I do it once a day 30 to 40 minutes on each breast and I don't hold at all unless I have to use my arm for something real quick otherwise I just pump it up and releas right away and then repeat.

(03-09-2013, 02:14 AM)Maple Wrote:  I also wonder how much PM you're taking? Is it 200mg? I would love to get results like yours! Smile I've started at a much higher dose and am getting the dizziness you mentioned. I wonder how low a dose to cut down to. I wouldn't want it to be too low to cause growth.

Yes it's 200mg. Seems to be working ok so far Smile yeah I hate the dizziness and foggy brain when I take too much. I stop taking it when that happens even if it means not taking pm for the full follicular phase. Usually corrects itself within a couple of days.

Good luck Smile

I am currently taking birth control and I am also going to give PM a try!

Will taking birth control with PM reduce the breast enlargement I receive from my birth control pills?

Or will taking birth control and PM both enhance my breasts??

(11-09-2013, 08:43 PM)sophomore88 Wrote:  I am currently taking birth control and I am also going to give PM a try!

Will taking birth control with PM reduce the breast enlargement I receive from my birth control pills?

Or will taking birth control and PM both enhance my breasts??

Hi sophomore88 Smile I'm sorry but I know very little about the affects of pm while on birth control and can't speak from experience sine I stopped my own bc before taking on pm. What i understood from reading about others experiences on here, I think the outcome depends a lot in your current hormone status as well as the type of bc you will be using with pm. For example if you are already estrogen dominant and pick a bc that is estrogen based then when you add in pm you will end up in estrogen overload and will possibly stall really fast and can do more harm then good to your body. In my opinion its important for your body to have a healthy estrogen/progesterone balance to be able to grow breasts without hurting ourselves. And that is sometimes pretty hard to achieve especially without getting our hormones tested that is why most of us are still experimenting thru trial and error. I read about a couple people having good success with pm and a progesterone based bc. Can't remember the name of the user, Bonita maybe? Also Anastasia I believe was using bc with her routine but I can't remember if she was using only Bo or pm as well. Maybe you could check those threads out? Also the pm section of this forum has alot of info on pm and bc that might be worth looking into Smile

Good luck. Hope you have great success Smile

So here is my 3 month update. Its day 6 of the begginig of my fourth cycle. Last cycle was 32 days long so this month i started pm after my period which is on the 5th day instead of the first in hopes that this will bring my cycle back down closer to my normal 28 days. Also did a short milk thistle cleanse before starting the pm this month. Thanks for the advice tibethan Smile it did help my acne Smile and I ordered some peony root as you suggested for my androgens. also something new I'm trying this month is taking only 2 pig placenta during the follicular phase. And will ramp it back up to 4 in luteal.

Im attaching some comparison pics below. I don't see more then a slight increase in size this month. I think it's more visible in a bra than without. I think that I filled out more in the bottoms of my breasts this month and maybe that's why I can't see much of a difference until I put a bra on. Also I barely had any time to noogle last month. Probably the most is 8 to 10 times. Love the noogleberry! I feel it makes a big difference. Hoping to go back to my original noogling schedule this month. Oh and I think I forgot to mention this before but I noogle laying down.

So here are the pics. Top left is beginning pic and top right is from today 3 months after. Same goes for the middle pictures. Then bottom left is last month pic and the bottom right is from today just to compare my 2nd and 3rd month progress Smile I completely fill out a unpadded 34c now and sometimes i get a slight overflowing look in it and it feels a little too tight. Maybe I'm in between sizes?? Haven't tried a D on yet. Will have to go buy me another inspiration/goal bra Smile want to try on a 32 band too. I don't know of its just the way my breast are developing or it's from wearing the wrong size but it seems like my bra cups are wide set and make my breasts poke out the middle too much :/

day 13 of my cycle. This is not really and update just that my breasts seem to feel the smallest to me right before ovulation Sad I measured today for no reason and wanted to put it up here before I forget them. Overbust 30" bust 33.5" and underbust 29". I lost a couple pounds over the last week as well. So If my underbust is 29 inches does that mean my bra band is supposed to be 29?? Im really confused Huh

(19-09-2013, 05:57 PM)gbabe Wrote:  day 13 of my cycle. This is not really and update just that my breasts seem to feel the smallest to me right before ovulation Sad I measured today for no reason and wanted to put it up here before I forget them. Overbust 30" bust 33.5" and underbust 29". I lost a couple pounds over the last week as well. So If my underbust is 29 inches does that mean my bra band is supposed to be 29?? Im really confused Huh

I have this happen often. I'm like, wth?? I think you need to up your e or p. I'm still trying to figure this one out. On day 6 and I'm hoping this does not happen again like two cycles ago! I'm thinking it might be due to prolactin / progesterone or prolactin/ estrogen competing. I notice this weird shrinking around day 11-13 when I pump. Girls look good!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon