Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a WIP (Work In Progress)

Today I may have finally reached Ovulation. Looking over some symptoms of Ovulation, I've had the mild cramping, and it was clearly on the right side. Even better is my girls look full like they did when I was taking pills.
CURRENTLY MEASURING:
ABOVE BUST: 32"
BUST: 33"
BELOW BUST: 28"
WAIST: 25 3/4"
HIPS: 38"
An inch and a half on the bust, half an inch above and below! I noticed some harsher pain in the breasts last night too. The next two weeks will bring the Luteal Phase, and with my progesterone cream and collagen pills, I pray for some good change!

On a different note, I'm curious about my sex drive. Since I've started having sex, it's always been incredibly painful. Over the past 3 years, I've had sex with two men, both varying greatly in the size department, and it was painful for both. I had sex at the beginning of the month (very painful, as usual) and last night (it was fantastic and no pain at all!) I'm wondering if it's the progesterone and a hormone balance that's caused this? LMAO sorry for being gross and overly personal!!

I decided to measure my bust again today and saw I've gained another 1/2" since yesterday! I haven't even been really massaging, just working PC in on my breasts and forearms twice a day, and taking 3 collagen pills twice a day. This early into Luteal, it's obvious now how unbalanced my hormones are, and I'm happy to be feeling so much better and be getting more results than ever before!! I'm feeling more pain and my areolas are a little darker in color. I hope to keep this going!! I'm thinking of taking PM for a couple of days during follicular phase. I figure if I only do it a couple of days out of two weeks, it won't cause too great a boost in estrogen. This way, I can keep my hormones heightened during every cycle. The acne on my face has calmed too, which is a plus!

Nothing new to report, but still at the same measurements as recently stated.

Not much has changed in the growing department. I still fill out my 32B, and I haven't been able to use my PC for 24 hours. They didn't shrink back down like I was terrified they would. This up coming week should be my Luteal swelling week, this is when they always look big. Next cycle I'll be adding PM to my routine for one week out of the month, right after I stop seeing signs of menses. We'll see how this regimen helps me!

The swelling phase of Luteal must be starting! They feel so much fuller when I squeeze them, and there's a lot of pain and heaviness in both breasts that I'm fairly unfamiliar with. I'm hoping this is the heaviness that's been associated with growth that I've read about in successful threads. On another note, when I raised my arms up over my head in the past, my breasts pretty much disappeared. Lately I've noticed they're still quite prominent when my arms are up. Overall, I'm really happy with the results I'm getting on PC alone. These results are much quicker and feel and look far more effective than what I've tried in the past. I'm excited to start my next cycle with a low dose PM in Follicular, and then beginning PC again in Luteal. I'm hoping people around me will begin to notice an increase in my breast size by the end of September!

Cycle 2 should be beginning within the next couple of days. I'm spotting, which I haven't done in years, probably because of the increase in hormones. I'm still taking 3 collagen pills 2x daily, but I'm dropping PC use to once a day for the next 2 days, I'm sure menses will arrive by then. After 2 days of menses, I'll be starting a low dose (100 mg) of PM daily, then I'll probably ramp to 200 mg during the rest of follicular. I've heard that PM is a powerful phytoestrogen. I don't want to take too much since I fear I'm already estrogen dominant. I've seen people on here ramping to up to 5,000 mg of PM. The idea of me using that much scares me. Right now, I still feel like a comparison photo wouldn't bring much to compare to, except maybe a little more fullness at the top and insides of my breasts. I think I'm gonna wait until the end of cycle 2 to take a comparison photo.

Wow, so Cycle 2 starts now, I'm okay with that! Starting the 13th, I'll begin PM once daily, no more PC for a couple weeks!

Hey Gawku,

How long have you been using PC?

It's good you're starting low with PM using that dosage. I think male NBE users are better to tolerate super high dose, like 5000mg. Genetic girls need a lot less. I notice those who report growth iwith PM often use less than 500mg a day.

Can I ask why you're stopping PC for a couple of weeks? Since you start using PM, I thought PC in luteal phase would be even more important to prevent further estrogen dominant symptoms. :o

This is currently my first week of luteal phase and I just started using PC. My nipples are so sore and sensitive right now, not my full breasts though. I might be starting PM in next cycle but I'm not sure. Another member, Kaitlyn, suggests estrogen dominant gals using PC for a couple of months first to get their hormones back in balance before starting NBE.

I will be following your progress. Good luck with your NBE program! ^^

(11-07-2013, 01:41 AM)goosebump Wrote:  Hey Gawku,

How long have you been using PC?

It's good you're starting low with PM using that dosage. I think male NBE users are better to tolerate super high dose, like 5000mg. Genetic girls need a lot less. I notice those who report growth iwith PM often use less than 500mg a day.

Can I ask why you're stopping PC for a couple of weeks? Since you start using PM, I thought PC in luteal phase would be even more important to prevent further estrogen dominant symptoms. :o

This is currently my first week of luteal phase and I just started using PC. My nipples are so sore and sensitive right now, not my full breasts though. I might be starting PM in next cycle but I'm not sure. Another member, Kaitlyn, suggests estrogen dominant gals using PC for a couple of months first to get their hormones back in balance before starting NBE.

I will be following your progress. Good luck with your NBE program! ^^
Hi Goosebump!

I've only been taking PC for about 3 weeks, this is my first cycle with it.

I'm stopping with PC because I'm out of Luteal now, and I'll be switching to PM for Follicular. I fear that using PC throughout each cycle would mess my hormones up even more. I'm thinking that lightly elevating my hormones every cycle could help produce results, which is why I decided on a low dose PM.

I take about 40 mg of PC daily during Luteal to elevate progesterone hormone levels. PM at 100 mg was the cheapest, low dose I could find to elevate estrogen during Follicular.

The second week of Luteal was when I started feeling heaviness in each breast, which is a good sign from what I understand. After a while I stopped putting the PC on my breasts and just applied it to thin skin like the directions said, and I felt just the same as when I was massaging with it, which was awesome because my elbows really can't take the massages.

I'm glad you're interested in my thread, and I wish you all the best results in your NBE journey too!! Thank you so much! C:

CD 4! I started low dose PM yesterday (7/12/13), and got some significant breast pains from it. I decided to take a second pill last night before bed and to my astonishment, I got breast pain over all my breasts, wherever tissue was available, I could feel the throbbing pains. I fill out my B bra (push up) and it's starting to feel tight. I've also taken to doing the scoop and swoop method for putting on a bra, making sure that all available breast tissue is inside the cup. (I've been learning a lot about bras and breasts on reddit lately lol)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon