Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie that's already seeing some change!

Hi all! I've been devouring this site for a few weeks now and I must say your stories are inspirational. I've started my own program after much research and I *think* I might have found something that is working for me. It's a rather intricate program, but I've seen 1/4 inch worth of (probably swelling) after 2 weeks. But before I get to that, a little about myself.

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130
Starting bust 36.5"
Waist: 25.5
Hips: 39" (Split 50/50 between butt and hips)
Children: None
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Exercise: Resistance training every other day.
(I've also lost 80lbs so I've got some extra boob skin to fill)

I wear a 30F bra, but my boobs still look disproportionate to my hips/butt. My goal is to be 39-25-39 in measurements. And so, without further delay, my program thus far:

AM:
Massage with pure canola oil (it's FULL of omega-3's and vitamin E) with fennel and fenugreek extract mixed in. 10 mins on both plus 5 on smaller side. I also do Chiomilk's fat brushing massage.
600 mg calcium
500 mg krill oil omega-3 blend
450 mg fennel
1,240 mg fenugreek
160 mg Saw Palmetto extract
1 cup of mint tea,
1 cup of soy milk with a 1/2 tsp of sea minerals.
1 super B complex,
1 olive leaf extract pill (defends against breast cancer),
3 miracle of life vitamin/mineral pills.

Afternoon:
1 cup detox tea that contains red clover
1 cup milk with another 1/2 tsp sea minerals

PM:
Massage with canola oil/fennel/fenugreek for 10 mins on both and 5 additional on smaller side. Plus Chiomilk's fat brushing massage
900 mg Fennel
160 mg saw palmetto extract
250 mg magnesium
2,000 IU's vitamin D
620 mg Fenugreek
1 Ester-C
1 Shark oil pill (not only has crazy high amount of omega-3, but defends against many forms of cancer, breast included.)
500 mg Evening Primrose oil
2 cinnamon pills (for circulation)
1 alfalfa pill

A lot of what I take might not generally be considered for NBE, but I believe in making my body as healthy as it can be for maximum growth potential. Also, my parents (mom mostly) are WAY into herbal health stuff and had most of this around already. So, I thought I'd add it in and see what happened. I started herbs/massage on 5/31/13 and as of 6/16/13 I've seen 1/4 inch of growth/swelling across my bust bringing me to 36.75-25.5-39. I also use my heating pad whenever possible for as long as possible. At least 20 mins in the evening.

I'm a pescetarian (I know I spelled it wrong, but it means I don't eat any meat except seafood). My diet consists of lots of protein, veggies, fruit, mainly whole grains (some less good carbs are there sometimes too though), healthy fats, teas, and water. I'm not a soda fan.

UPDATE I've decided to try and make this a daily check-in for my NBE efforts. So, yesterday and today I've been noticing something rather disturbing. My breasts, around the outter sides and bottom, are developing what looks like a rash. I'm thinking it's a heat rash. That's the only thing I'm using specifically on my breasts. The fennel and fenugreek extract I'm mixing in shouldn't be the problem because I'm also taking the herbs orally with no ill reaction. And I've eaten canola oil before with no reaction. I've also been sleeping with plastic wrap over my breasts to keep the oil off my night clothes. That could cause heat rash as well. I think I'll cut back on the heat and stop sleeping with the plastic wrap on. I've never had a plastic alergy that I know of... I'm almost certain it's a heat rash. Any suggestions or personal experiences like this would be welcomed.

On a positive note, I've started to feel what I think growing pains!

And, as a side note, I've noticed a lot of ladies talking about one breast being bigger than the other and it's normally their prodominently used side. For me that's the case. I write with my left hand and my left breast is smaller (although it seems to be catching up). My mother's left breast is smaller too, but she writes with her right hand, so maybe leftie being smaller is in my genetics? Blush
I'll keep y'all updated as I go, but any tips or comments/questions are welcome! Best NBE wishes to all!

(17-06-2013, 08:30 PM)Jussiea Wrote:  Hi all! I've been devouring this site for a few weeks now and I must say your stories are inspirational. I've started my own program after much research and I *think* I might have found something that is working for me. It's a rather intricate program, but I've seen 1/4 inch worth of (probably swelling) after 2 weeks. But before I get to that, a little about myself.

Starting bust 36.5"

I wear a 30F bra, but my boobs still look disproportionate to my hips/butt. My goal is to be 39-25-39 in measurements. And so, without further delay, my program thus far:

AM:
Massage with pure canola oil (it's FULL of omega-3's and vitamin E) with fennel and fenugreek extract mixed in. 10 mins on both plus 5 on smaller side. I also do Chiomilk's fat brushing massage.
600 mg calcium
450 mg fennel
1,240 mg fenugreek
1 cup of mint tea,
1 super B complex,

Afternoon:

PM:
Massage with canola oil/fennel/fenugreek for 10 mins on both and 5 additional on smaller side. Plus Chiomilk's fat brushing massage
900 mg Fennel
250 mg magnesium
2,000 IU's vitamin D
620 mg Fenugreek
1 Ester-C
1 Shark oil pill (not only has crazy high amount of omega-3, but defends against many forms of cancer, breast included.)
1 alfalfa pill

A lot of what I take might not generally be considered for NBE, but I believe in making my body as healthy as it can be for maximum growth potential. Also, my parents (mom mostly) are WAY into herbal health stuff and had most of this around already. So, I thought I'd add it in and see what happened. I started herbs/massage on 5/31/13 and as of 6/16/13 I've seen 1/4 inch of growth/swelling across my bust bringing me to 36.75-25.5-39. I also use my heating pad whenever possible for as long as possible. At least 20 mins in the evening.

I'm a pescetarian (I know I spelled it wrong, but it means I don't eat any meat except seafood). My diet consists of lots of protein, veggies, fruit, mainly whole grains (some less good carbs are there sometimes too though), healthy fats, teas, and water. I'm not a soda fan.

UPDATE I've decided to try and make this a daily check-in for my NBE efforts. So, yesterday and today I've been noticing something rather disturbing. My breasts, around the outter sides and bottom, are developing what looks like a rash. I'm thinking I'm having a reaction to the canola oil. That's the only thing I'm using specifically on my breasts. The fennel and fenugreek extract I'm mixing in shouldn't be the problem because I'm also taking the herbs orally with no ill reaction. It's dissappointing to me because I feel like I was seeing a difference in fullness from massaging with it. My health isn't worth risking though, and I realize that. Healthy boobs= beautiful boobs. So, my herbs/vitamins will stay the same, but I'm thinking after this rash clears up I'll try flaxseed oil. It also occurs to me this could be caused by too much use of my heating pad. A heat rash perhaps? Or, I've also been sleeping with plastic wrap over my breasts to keep the oil off my night clothes. That could cause heat rash as well. I think I'll cut back on the heat and since I wont be usining to oil for a few days I'll be able to see if no plastic wrap helps too. I've never had a plastic alergy that I know of... I'm almost certain it's a heat rash. I will continue to massage though. Any suggestions or personal experiences like this would be welcomed.

On a positive note, I've started to feel what I think growing pains! I hope not using the oil doesn't cause me to lose my lovely fullness...

And, as a side note, I've noticed a lot of ladies talking about one breast being bigger than the other and it's normally their prodominently used side. For me that's the case. I write with my left hand and my left breast is smaller (although it seems to be catching up). My mother's left breast is smaller too, but she writes with her right hand, so maybe leftie being smaller is in my genetics? Blush
I'll keep y'all updated as I go, but any tips or comments/questions are welcome! Best NBE wishes to all!

I believe canola is just another name for the poisonous rapeseed? Google it. I believe it has some sort of lectin. You could be having an auto immune /allergic reaction to it. Read about it and let us know what you find.

(17-06-2013, 08:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I believe canola is just another name for the poisonous rapeseed? Google it. I believe it has some sort of lectin. You could be having an auto immune /allergic reaction to it. Read about it and let us know what you find.

It's made from a rapseed hybrid and is not posionios. I've cooked with it before without any reaction. I think what I have is heat rash. I really appreciate your concern, though! To read more about it ( if you want to) here's a link: http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/canola.asp
You know? Sometimes wisdom calls for a little overt caution. While I don't believe Canola Oil is a bad product, I think I will be switching to flaxseed oil. It's less man made, and since it's bypassing my liver and absorbing right into my bloodstream, I think that's the better option for me. Thanks Tibetan113.

So, new program is as follows:

AM:
Massage with flax seed oil with primrose oil, fennel and fenugreek extract mixed in. 15 on both sides. I also do Chiomilk's fat brushing massage.
600 mg calcium
450 mg fennel
1,240 mg fenugreek
1 cup of mint tea,
1 super B complex,

Afternoon:

PM:
Massage with flaxseed oil/primrose oil/ fennel/fenugreek for 15 mins on both. Plus Chiomilk's fat brushing massage
900 mg Fennel
250 mg magnesium
2,000 IU's vitamin D
620 mg Fenugreek
1 Ester-C
1 alfalfa pill

I'll add the heating pad back in on low for 20 mins a day after this heat rash clears up.
Big Grin

(17-06-2013, 09:09 PM)Jussiea Wrote:  
(17-06-2013, 08:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(17-06-2013, 08:30 PM)Jussiea Wrote:  Hi all! I've been devouring this site for a few weeks now and I must say your stories are inspirational. I've started my own program after much research and I *think* I might have found something that is working for me. It's a rather intricate program, but I've seen 1/4 inch worth of (probably swelling) after 2 weeks. But before I get to that, a little about myself.

Starting bust 36.5"

AM:
600 mg calcium
450 mg fennel
1,240 mg fenugreek
1 cup of mint tea,
1 super B complex,

Afternoon:

PM:
900 mg Fennel
250 mg magnesium
2,000 IU's vitamin D
620 mg Fenugreek
1 Ester-C
1 alfalfa pill

UPDATE I've decided to try and make this a daily check-in for my NBE efforts. So, yesterday and today I've been noticing something rather disturbing. My breasts, around the outter sides and bottom, are developing what looks like a rash. I'm thinking I'm having a reaction to the canola oil. That's the only thing I'm using specifically on my breasts. The fennel and fenugreek extract I'm mixing in shouldn't be the problem because I'm also taking the herbs orally with no ill reaction. It's dissappointing to me because I feel like I was seeing a difference in fullness from massaging with it. My health isn't worth risking though, and I realize that. Healthy boobs= beautiful boobs. So, my herbs/vitamins will stay the same, but I'm thinking after this rash clears up I'll try flaxseed oil. It also occurs to me this could be caused by too much use of my heating pad. A heat rash perhaps? Or, I've also been sleeping with plastic wrap over my breasts to keep the oil off my night clothes. That could cause heat rash as well. I think I'll cut back on the heat and since I wont be usining to oil for a few days I'll be able to see if no plastic wrap helps too. I've never had a plastic alergy that I know of... I'm almost certain it's a heat rash. I will continue to massage though. Any suggestions or personal experiences like this would be welcomed.

On a positive note, I've started to feel what I think growing pains! I hope not using the oil doesn't cause me to lose my lovely fullness...

I believe canola is just another name for the poisonous rapeseed? Google it. I believe it has some sort of lectin. You could be having an auto immune /allergic reaction to it. Read about it and let us know what you find.

It's made from a rapseed hybrid and is not posionios. I've cooked with it before without any reaction. I think what I have is heat rash. I really appreciate your concern, though! To read more about it ( if you want to) here's a link: http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/canola.asp
You know? Sometimes wisdom calls for a little overt caution. While I don't believe Canola Oil is a bad product, I think I will be switching to flaxseed oil. It's less man made, and since it's bypassing my liver and absorbing right into my bloodstream, I think that's the better option for me. Thanks Tibetan113.

Great. I'm still unclear about it as many seem to say poisoning and many say fine to consume. I have canola mayo and love it but would hate to give it up. I can't have
Any other kind without it tasting funny to me. Thanks for the link.

(17-06-2013, 08:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Great. I'm still unclear about it as many seem to say poisoning and many say fine to consume. I have canola mayo and love it but would hate to give it up. I can't have
Any other kind without it tasting funny to me. Thanks for the link.

I think that you're fine to continue using it, but even low levels of chemicals and unwanted substances can build up in the human body. That's what cleanses are for, I suppose!

I'm sorry to ask, but I've looked and I can't find exactly what EPO is good for in NBE. I know it's beneficial, I've researched it before, but my brain is on vacation. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey y'all! Okay so, 1 night with no heating pad and I'm almost totally clear already. Word to the wise, if you have any sort of sensative skin (apparently I do) be careful about how much time you spend with a heating pad on your boobs. Blush

Last night and this morning I massaged for fifteen minutes with a mixture of flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, fennel & fenugreek extracts. All I can say is that evening primrose did not smell as pretty as the name would have me believe. It smelled like turkey that had been left out too long. But, if it helps my girls grow, then I guess a little stink is worth putting up with. That's what perfume was made for.

I'm feeling a bit sore to the touch on certain areas of my breasts today, but I'm guessing my period is not far away as opposed to having actual growth. The first time I measured was the 31'st of last month, so I'm guessing a month out is when actual growth will show (if I've had any yet). Either way I know my chest has perked up and is fuller. Big Grin This may not be a fast project, but it will be worth it. Who would have guessed I could ever be happy to be sore? lol Even if it is just my period on the way, at least my body is up to something boob-wise.
Happy growing y'all!
Rainbow 

Your program looks great! Smile

I think people take EPO mostly for the GLA it contains.

Oh, and I just wanted to tell you about this thread I was reading. I thought it might be of interest to you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...177&page=6

Apparently the swelling that Muscle Rub gives can turn into permanent growth. Neat, huh? Big Grin

(19-06-2013, 12:49 AM)TsubakiBlossom Wrote:  Your program looks great! Smile

I think people take EPO mostly for the GLA it contains.

Oh, and I just wanted to tell you about this thread I was reading. I thought it might be of interest to you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...177&page=6

Apparently the swelling that Muscle Rub gives can turn into permanent growth. Neat, huh? Big Grin

Thank you! I think that's the same way FSO works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon