Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Even & Full Program

Heart 

Starting my program with massaging only for now, just to see the effects before adding herbs, creams and NB to the regime. First goal is to even out what I already have. I should mention that I took fenugreek years ago without making any progress. I may try again.

My left breast has always been less full for some reason. They look even, but the the right feels fuller/bigger to the touch. Did some of my massa

Sounds like a good plan! I notice a lot of people have one breast smaller than the other.... my right one is and I sleep on my right side and wondered if there was a correlation between sleeping side and breast size?

(17-06-2013, 07:53 PM)karren Wrote:  Sounds like a good plan! I notice a lot of people have one breast smaller than the other.... my right one is and I sleep on my right side and wondered if there was a correlation between sleeping side and breast size?

Hmm.. I doubt it. I don't really have a certain side I always sleep on.
I kinda just want to even them out before going bigger. I prefer even breasts over larger ones.. although large and even sounds like a treat Big Grin

I know what you mean..... For the last few years I've been pumping on and off and for weeks at a time I just did my smaller breast and today they are pretty much the same size.... be nice if the were both a lot larger but it's a start! lol

Ok to update, I'm spotting today. Left breast is still tender and noticed some swelling, just from massaging with coconut oil! Right breast, not feeling anything since I've been ignoring it hahah

I may try flaxseed oil like I said but I want to see what CO can do first.
I added the use of a heat pad for about a minute between massaging (same session). I believe this is what is contributing to the swelling.

Will continue to massge until PM and FSO comes in the mail! Really happy so far. I can definitely see them evening up in the future. Smile

Current:
Customized massage/slapping for 15 mins with heating pad
Calcium (for personal reasons, took since before NBE)
Green tea
My DIY Breast Cream (will update on this later)

(17-06-2013, 08:22 PM)karren Wrote:  I know what you mean..... For the last few years I've been pumping on and off and for weeks at a time I just did my smaller breast and today they are pretty much the same size.... be nice if the were both a lot larger but it's a start! lol

Pumping as in noogling? It's one my list for enlargement as a final resort lol
Tbh though I hope I won't have to use NB, it looks painful O.O
Congrats on your progress! Smile Are you taking anything with the pumping?

(18-06-2013, 12:34 PM)bubbledreams Wrote:  Pumping as in noogling? It's one my list for enlargement as a final resort lol
Tbh though I hope I won't have to use NB, it looks painful O.O
Congrats on your progress! Smile Are you taking anything with the pumping?

Thanks!

Like noodling and Brava only I built the system myself.... being an engineer I like to build things... lol.. I went to that early on after I saw the BBC documentary "My small breasts and I"... where one of the women used the Brava... It works well and only cost me me $30 to build.... Need to start a thread on that when I get some free time...

O.O Built?

Will keep my eyes peeled for your thread after looking at the price of brava lol

Update:
Tenderness stopped, but the swelling is still there (yay!). I think I will stick to massaging for 2 weeks, then stop to see if the results will stay.

Yeah.... $800 new.... hard to justify spending that kind of money.... I started massaging last night.... my arms and breasts hurt this morning... lol

(19-06-2013, 02:21 PM)karren Wrote:  Yeah.... $800 new.... hard to justify spending that kind of money.... I started massaging last night.... my arms and breasts hurt this morning... lol

Saw a used one on ebay for a little over 450, and even that's still ridiculous! Sad

Limp arms will lead to toned arms, and sore boobs will eventually = big boobs (hopefully) Big Grin

I came on here thinking I was gonna need a poop load of herbs and gadgets just to get mine to even out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon