Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From noogleberry to brava- also looking for large brava domes

well i wondered that actually!! they look like they've gained 2-3 cup sizes not one!! pretty amazing results for brava alone i thought, i figured they must just be exceptions to the rule. fat grafting would explain it

(03-09-2013, 09:21 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  It is important to note that the pictures in those links had fat redistributions to their breasts too and also wore the brava. That is not brava alone. They had boob jobs with fat from their butt. Please know this. You can see the same photos from the plastic surgeon where they came from originally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvmF-_y6kw

Sadly to say, we human being are so gullible without knowing all the data + facts.

I have to say, Brava is all about hyped and strong advertisement. Do we ever have any facts saying these women 10 years later, they still keep their breasts after their 6 months trial???

Look at actors who were body builders, after a while they stopped exercises - due to age, etc ie Arnold schwarzenegger 30 yrs ago and now, his chests are no longer defined & muscular. Look at Matt Damon, Brad Pitt when they got their movies roles, they have to work out non-stop (Steroid ???) to make them looking fab again (<<== ), therefore, the brava system might only a temp, band aid fix... unless you want to pump and use Brava for life to keep that breast.

Logically + scientifically, I still think the proper NBE is still a combination between herbal (cream, serum, extract, pills) + suction/pump than just the brava alone itself. My 3 cents tonite Big Grin

-V

keeping results for two years would suit me ok Smile thats long term results enough in my opinion!!! breast implants need to be replaced every ten years or repaired even sooner than that anyways!! im ok with using brava one or two nights a week after i finish just to maintain, even just to get some short term swelling Wink and yes the body is very temporary and changes quickly too!!!

I don't trust any photos I see online... especially before and after shots.... so easy to Photoshop them... I wish I knew how to use Photoshop.... I'd have DDs and save a fortune on makeup!

I'm hoping that what I've grown over the last few years stays..... I don't mind a little maintenance either....

(04-09-2013, 07:28 AM)universallove Wrote:  keeping results for two years would suit me ok Smile thats long term results enough in my opinion!!! breast implants need to be replaced every ten years or repaired even sooner than that anyways!! im ok with using brava one or two nights a week after i finish just to maintain, even just to get some short term swelling Wink and yes the body is very temporary and changes quickly too!!!

uhhh, that's not true. My cousin is a cosmetic surgeon said there is no need of replacement on saline implants, etc. -unless there is a leak for rough sex...! I've friends have for 20+ years without replacing it yet but they wanted to remove to have the fat grafting instead...
-V

(04-09-2013, 02:56 PM)karren Wrote:  ...
I'm hoping that what I've grown over the last few years stays..... I don't mind a little maintenance either....

I agree that there will always be some maintenance involvement through out this NBE in order to keep it - just like men chest, bicep work out routine as I had tried to point out earlier.

-V

it might be too early to be excited, but i cant help myself!! i bought a 10C bra (32C) and i totally spill out of it for the first few hours of the day and by night time it fits perfect. Just so you all know i started brava as a 10B or 32B- and these were sometimes a little loose in the cups (depending on style and the time of the month...) So im maintaining at a C cup at the very least now which is pretty great. I know alot of is probably still swelling but ive never maintained swelling so consisantly as this so its a very good sign of growth to come. Im meaning to buy a D cup bra to wear in the mornings when im too big for a C cup, but im a little reluctant cause i dont expect to grow that big and i figure ill probably never use the bra again once i finish my program- but i know, I really shouldnt be compressing my swelling. I guess as well- i was planning on doing occasional brava sessions after i finish my program and might need the D cup brava for the days after... and i might want to do a second cycle in the future i guess... so i am very much enjoying being this size of breasts, but its funny they dont seem that big to me at all. how small must i have been before!! I guess the swelling increases gradually and you get used to being bigger. i think also the shape of my breasts (alot of side boob no cleavage) makes my breasts look smaller than the really are. I have some before pics of my breasts before brava. when i finish my program ill post before and afters and also let you know how well it maintains (i think im gonna give it another 6-8 weeks before i have a break from it)

now maintaining at a C cup my the end of the night woo hoo!!! Im planning to keep going for 9 weeks- then ill cut back, or stop totally for a while, ill see.... depends how tired i am of the brava routine!!

Swelling is regressing! Can this happen? The last week ive done good session times - no less than 12 hours a day- a few days of 13 hours or more- and yet after a 12 hour session last night my swelling is only 34.5 inches wen generally it 35 or even sometimes 35.5- I just changed the battery on my sport box so it's not a flat battery issue! Dont know why this would happen? I'm coming up to my period and I wouldtthink that would enhance swelling not make it regress- maybe my hormones are doing funny things at the moment? Anyone else ever have anything like this? On noogleberry my swelling was up and down all the time irrespective of my session time, could never predict it much, I put it down to hormones. First time it's happenNed with Brava though- up until this point my swelling has been predictable

Well at least the swelling I did get maintained nicely today even if it was smaller than usual!! I had alot of people eyeing my cleavage today for the first time ever! Never had cleavage before now. It's getting warmer here so I can wear low cut tops Smile I would say I was a very full b today but in a push up bra it's enough to attract interestd gazes - a nice yet unfamiliar feeling to me- my breasts have never before attracted any attention like this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon