Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Piercings and Massage?

Heart 

Hi there! I'm really a NBE noob Big Grin and I have a rather silly question to ask. I would like to incorporate massage into my programme but I am wondering how should I go about doing it with my nipple piercing on.

I would like to follow the Japanese massage, but I got kind of freaked out when I saw the hands brushing from the sides to the nipples.

Do I have to remove the piercing everytime I massage? My piercing has been with me for the last 15years. My permanent jewellery is a circular barbell, would it give a tugging problem?

I don't have a piercing but i would guess if you just did it slower you'd be fine. Try it out slow first then once you have your routine down speed it up.

I think its perfectly fine to keep the piercings in because if you kept taking them out co stantly I think it would irritate the piercing more even if they have been healed for so long. I keep my pericing in but I have straight barbells in but then again I slap my boobs like crazy lol

Thanks for the replies tinytots and iluvrain. feeling really relieved that i dun have to constantly take them in and out Big Grin

(19-06-2013, 11:17 AM)nehneh Wrote:  Thanks for the replies tinytots and iluvrain. feeling really relieved that i dun have to constantly take them in and out Big Grin

Sorry, just noticed this thread.

I have both of mine done with barbells at 10g. I do take mine out every once in a while, but typically for nipple piercings you should leave them in due to the fragile structure of the under skin of the nipple. It can cause unneeded swelling that looks like "bumps" or scar tissue to build up from the inside out, which only fix would be plastic surgery,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon