Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you all think about my nbe program?

Hello ladies, I am Hart from India. I am 26 years old unmarried woman.
I have been skinny throughout my life and may be because of this reason i am not blessed with a good figure. My breast size is 28" only. My mom has a good figure so its not hereditary at all; I did my hormones test online (Dr.Lee's test) and I was passed in this. So I started with FENUGREEK and FLAXSEED, 1 teaspoon each continuously for 3 months but I got no result.
So i stopped taking herbs for a while. Now i have added ASHWAGANDHA and SHATAVARI in my program with FG and FLAX. These are the only herbs that are available here easily, herb like PM is not at all available and I know herbs are costly on order. But still i will manage somehow if you all think that i need to change my program routine:
Fenugreek (powdered)  = 1 teaspoon
Flaxseed  (whole)        = 1 teaspoon
Ashwagandha(powdered)=1teaspoon
Shatavari (powdered)  = 1 teaspoon
Mint tea                    = 2 cups a day
Massage with FSO      = 2 times a day
        My weight is 42 kg and breast size is 28". Once i gained weight upto 10 kg but it didn't affect the size of breast and it mostly went to unnecessary areas so i lost weight again and thought of exercise regimen because when i gained weight i didn't take enough protein and didn't do any exercise. Can i think of gaining weight mostly on breast and butt area through right diet and proper exercise routine? Till now i have not got any result with herbs so i thought of proportionally weight gain; of-course i have to continue massage and herbs routine also but weight gain can also help in increasing bust size. I hope i am thinking right !
        Should i think of PM or continue with the above routine? I read somewhere that PM has high amount of phytoestrogens and great results can be expected from that but it can also mess up monthly cycle as well, is it true? I was thinking of starting PM but i am scared with the side-effects of strong herbs; i have no any experience with strong herbs though, it is just a hearsay.
        Do you all think i should give a try to my program routine? For how many months should i continue? If i don't see any changes within 3 months, should i change the herbs or increase the quantity upto 2 teaspoons with the same herbs??
        These are some questions that you all can solve and help me to make me smile. I don't like wearing any dress because it looks totally straight and i feel embarrassed! I have a dream of an hourglass figure and that needs a correct routine. I have no idea of how to make a better combination of herbs, i just bought the herbs that were available locally and luckily these are not at all costly.
        Please suggest soon.
        Thanks..

Hey, I did the herb thing for two years I'd say with no results. I didn't notice anything until I bought the noogleberry and also started massage. I do this as often as I can as well as take herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon