-blessed thistle
-dandelion root
-fennel
-fenugreek
-maca
-red clover
-saw palmetto
-wild yam

I don't know what I'm doing. Is it bad to take them all? Should I cycle them? How much to take? Are half of these just canceling out the other half?

I also made a fennel seed and fenugreek oil for massage, 15 minutes, 2x/day...

(09-06-2013, 02:00 AM)niva Wrote:  Hi. I am new here. I am feeling desperate and bought these herbs:

-black cohosh
-blessed thistle
-dandelion root
-fennel
-fenugreek
-maca
-red clover
-saw palmetto
-wild yam

I don't know what I'm doing. Is it bad to take them all? Should I cycle them? How much to take? Are half of these just canceling out the other half?

I also made a fennel seed and fenugreek oil for massage, 15 minutes, 2x/day...

I was a newbie like you couple months ago. This is what I learnt, I should not buy such many separate herb pills. It is a waste for the newbies. After 1 months try out FG then PM, I realize the best solution for my breast growth is BO routine instead. I now have a pile of those herbs in my cabinets for no future use at all Angry and I hate to mail back to Vitacost or Swansonvitamins.

I wish I spend enough months of reading this website, yes, readings, having proper blood tests before making any commitment to buy large herb quantities...

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon