Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do boobs grow with NBE?

I have been wondering how to know that NBE is working? Many report their breasts feel fuller or look rounder, yet no swelling or growth is measured on the measuring tape. Personally I am getting cleavage curves that weren't there before and my nipples are super perky. Tape measure has me at the same bust size. My breasts feel fuller, but I have no definite way of knowing for sure that it isn't in my head and I wonder if the cleavage lines are a result of all the chi massage and how the fat is moved around rather than growth. I also read somewhere that roundness/shape change happens before measurements increase. Is this true? I hope that made sense.

you can tell if your hormones are higher by feelings and vaginal fluid gets heavier from higher hormones(sorry detailed) sweat may change mood may change personality may change(confidence). higher hormone may increase your size but you have to find whats good for u. it will take 3m to a year for any changes if you are responsive to your natural hormone boosters. basically building more fat and tissue and water in boobs

Thanks for the response! I intend to be patient, but was hoping to see some kind of confirmation growth by the end of the month. I was massaging with pm and muscle rub, but I am about to cycle to pc. I suspect that I may be estrogen dominant as I have all the symptoms plus the weight in the bottom half to show for it. Didn't have more than two days of tingling or changes with the pm and I don't really think pm is working for me very well, but will keep at it. Next step, noogleberry!! Awaiting it's arrival! And then maybe adding fenugreek and red clover in a month or two.

message works wonders i have been using it for my smaller side which is starting to slowly catch up to my larger side i will be on my 4th day of PC cream and i've already started breaking out in acne like crazy :| plus getting super bad pre-period cramps and headaches i will be skipping the pc for awhile lol i take my tablets daily of fenugreek and Puraria merifica (spelling) for about 2 months and i have just started seeing some small changes (very small changes) they are just slightly more jiggly and happy lol but again this is my pre-menstral week so it may just be hormonal swelling which most of the time goes back down to normal after your periods over. :| i started at 31" and although still at 31" probably the Nbe has shown tremendous for elasticity in boobs and helped perk them up a lil more during my swelling i can fit my 34 A bra perfectly , sad yes but it is progress ! lol good luck to you Smile

Are you noticing any changes in the waist/hips/thigh area with the use of oral pm and fenugreek? I have a massive bootie and don't wish to make it any larger as well as thighs and I think I'm getting a little belly pudge, which is why I opted for pm cream. I was hoping to spot enlarge by applying to breasts only. lol I have tinglies today from pc. I hope that means something, but no other symptoms so far. I wear a 34A too, but my bust measurement is 33". I'm hoping the noogleberry will give top curves as my breasts are bottom heavy. Massage seems to be giving slight cleavage but between and nothing on top. Ty for sharing and good luck to you too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon