Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

in bad need for help!

Hello everyone,

I'm 18 years old. Under breast size 77 cm, breast size 83.5 cm which is barely 34AA. Tanner stage 2.

I cry almost everyday, every time I have a shower, every time I look into the mirror, every time I change my clothes or when I see a feminine girl Sad
I always think I look like boys and I hate myself.

I'm not planning to marry or have sex with this situation, Im not gonna ever let a man see my boobs like this Sad.

Doctor prescribed cyclo-progynova for 3 months, but I'm not allowed to take it more than this. I've been taking it for 13 days now and no change Sad.I need to know if there is anything I can do along with taking the pills that would increase their effect. Weight gain for example or any kind of exercise or message. They are 11 pills containing 2 mg estardiol and 10 pills containing 2 mg estradiol and 0.5 progesterone.

ask me for additional information, don't assume the doctor asked everything. Recommend me hormonal tests I should do.

I need any kind of help, please give some hope tell me anything good. I'm Psychologically dead Sad

Thanks in advance for everyone Smile

Please please please give it time to work. The worst thing you can do is be negitive. If you go against the positive your body is trying to make changes you will only make it harder for your body to change. Have you ever heard of cell memory. Every thought you say or feel your cells will remember. I know what it like to hate yourself and feel worthless about your body. But now you have a beginning. Its going to take time for your cells to respond.. think of it like this. It takes 360 days for every blood cell in your entire body to replicate a new cell. So the supplements you took yesterday are being incorporated or processed into new cells today. So yay everyday you make progress. I would give this regimen 4months before you start judging its not working. And please dont hate yourself. You will be okay. I was in your shoes once too. Be happy you are on this journey now. This can only get better from here. And you can have a ton of support. Email me anytime...

I can relate so much to your feelings of intense shame and desperation and hopelessnessSad. I hope things will improve for us both... *hugs* if you want them..

(08-06-2013, 02:36 PM)tinytots Wrote:  Please please please give it time to work. The worst thing you can do is be negitive. If you go against the positive your body is trying to make changes you will only make it harder for your body to change. Have you ever heard of cell memory. Every thought you say or feel your cells will remember. I know what it like to hate yourself and feel worthless about your body. But now you have a beginning. Its going to take time for your cells to respond.. think of it like this. It takes 360 days for every blood cell in your entire body to replicate a new cell. So the supplements you took yesterday are being incorporated or processed into new cells today. So yay everyday you make progress. I would give this regimen 4months before you start judging its not working. And please dont hate yourself. You will be okay. I was in your shoes once too. Be happy you are on this journey now. This can only get better from here. And you can have a ton of support. Email me anytime...
I meant 120 days in my post not 360.. Sorry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon