Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary and Zoft Fulfill?

Good morning ladies,

I'm constantly amazed at the knowledge on this site and was hoping someone a little wiser than me could give me an indication as to whether BO and Zoft Fulfill gum will give results when taken together?

I've been trying to familiarise myself with which herbs / hormones work together, and as Zoft doesn't seem to contain any PM it seems like it might not interfere with the BO. I did email the company to ask if the product interfered but they were not very useful - just said they hadn't heard of Bovine Ovary before and tried to sell me breast success instead.

Has anyone had success with this combination? Also, does anyone know of any cream or pill that promotes fat retention in the breast? I'm about to start a diet and I haven't much fat to spare in the breast region, so I'd like to preserve it! I'm trying the freezeframe breast enhancer at the moment, so I'll keep you all informed as to how that goes. Thank you in advance ladies Smile

Herbal NBE and BO does not mix. Period. You should not take both. You need to decide between one or the other. Taking both would flood your system with hormones thus stalling your growth.

That is so helpful, thanks so much for clearing that up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon