Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bodies Can Change - My Story

Hi Ladies,
I haven't been on this forum in FOREVER. But I thought it would be nice to share my story, since I've gotten results (though they might not be what some of you are looking for).

I posted on this forum a LONG time ago. I wanted to grow my 32B breasts to DD's as my name suggests. I had a few reasons, one of the main ones being that I felt my skin was not "filled out" due to a lot of weight loss.

Well, I have NOT grown following this program, but my breasts have much tighter skin and a MUCH better shape. I actually really like the way they look now, and feel very comfortable with them and when I'm naked.

All I did was:

- take a good multivitamin for several months. I am a big fan of Genuine Health, so my multi is from them. After a few months, the texture of my skin changed. So even though the ideal healthy person might not need a multi, many people living a "regular" lifestyle DO.

- I scrubbed my breasts a few times a week religiously. I massaged/scrubbed until both my breasts were completely red. I wanted to get tons of blood flowing into my skin. So about 3-4 minutes of scrubbing.

- I used a cream called lovely jubblies from Lush (it works!) and bio oil (not sure if this works, but great moisturizer) a few times a day.

- I made sure to always wear a good bra. And I doubled up on sports bras when doing high impact cardio.

- Lots of push ups! It's made my breast are look a lot nicer.

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but I suppose this breast forum is appropriate. I wanted perky boobs and I have them thanks to a bit of persistence over several months. I was told by plastic surgery clinics that my skin would never recover from "sagging" etc. but it has! So if you're reading this and considering a lift, please try something more "natural" for a few months anyway.

I did not continue my PM routine (which I started after having blood taken) because when I got my blood test back my result was a bit "off." I have pretty much no testosterone and my progesterone was high, with estrogen being in mid/high range. I didn't want to mess with the shoddy balance my body seemed to be in.

I hope this helps someone eventually! XO

Are you the same size only with better skin and shape?
I do agree it is amazing how much difference I see in my shape just since taking some supplements and trying to eat more healthy protein.

(07-06-2013, 04:06 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  Are you the same size only with better skin and shape?
I do agree it is amazing how much difference I see in my shape just since taking some supplements and trying to eat more healthy protein.

I am about the same size I guess. I do wear one cup size bigger (32C) on the cotton bras I usually wear, but I honestly think this is due to a big shift in shape and "location" so to say.

I was persistent with my program because I did not necessarily expect changes though I did hope for them. I was pretty diligent as well, and I started noticing smaller changes weeks into the program, then more changes slowly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon