Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Common Side Effects?? Progesterone

I'm not positive but i think i'm getting some side effects from progesterone cream 5 minutes after apply i get really dizzy and have a headache from hell. i'm not sure though if its the progesterone cream or if its from the previous cold i just got over and had a sinus infection on top of it? should i worry? should i stop using progesterone until my sinus infection is gone and then start again after that im only on my 3rd day of using progesterone cream i've only been using a very small amount about a bead size has any experienced side effects with progesterone ? maybe i do not need to use this stuff after all i am kind of wondering if my body has to much progesterone in it or is this normal to have these side effects when starting progesterone? any help would be greatly appreciated i'm taking the minimum amounts of everything because i dont know how my body will react to any of this stuff and im usually allergic to everything lol

First month i used:
Bust boom - but it gave me extremely bad heart flutters so i stoped when i got my pm delivered
Fenugreek - 500mg or more daily depending on the day

Second month:
PM 500mg daily
Fenugreek 500mg daily
3 days ago i added:
Progesterone Bead size applied

the only growth i've had was due to swelling pre-menstrual then they deflated which is why i started progesterone cream

(06-06-2013, 05:02 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  I'm not positive but i think i'm getting some side effects from progesterone cream 5 minutes after apply i get really dizzy and have a headache from hell. i'm not sure though if its the progesterone cream or if its from the previous cold i just got over and had a sinus infection on top of it? should i worry? should i stop using progesterone until my sinus infection is gone and then start again after that im only on my 3rd day of using progesterone cream i've only been using a very small amount about a bead size has any experienced side effects with progesterone ? maybe i do not need to use this stuff after all i am kind of wondering if my body has to much progesterone in it or is this normal to have these side effects when starting progesterone? any help would be greatly appreciated i'm taking the minimum amounts of everything because i dont know how my body will react to any of this stuff and im usually allergic to everything lol

First month i used:
Bust boom - but it gave me extremely bad heart flutters so i stoped when i got my pm delivered
Fenugreek - 500mg or more daily depending on the day

Second month:
PM 500mg daily
Fenugreek 500mg daily
3 days ago i added:
Progesterone Bead size applied

the only growth i've had was due to swelling pre-menstrual then they deflated which is why i started progesterone cream

I started on progesterone (aka wild yam cream) per my dr about a week ago. I use 1/4 tsp per day but in 6 different spots each time. Only for 5 days per week and take 2 days off. You can over load in it. But I have never experienced any side effects. As I am going through a detox right now and am having flu like symptoms and tiredness. The dr told me that this cream will make the hormone you are lacking on. Why don't you try skipping a couple of days and then try again to see if you get a headache. It takes time to adjust so maybe add it in slowly..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon