Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BREAST ENHANCEMENT EXERCISE!

Good morning, girls!
I don't speak well English Sad, but I want to share my experience: many years ago, I learned by a woman, an exercise that promised to encrease a lot the breast size.
I had a cup B and was interested in that target!
After 40 days, my boobs grows to cup D, permanently.
This was in the year 1990.
Today I'm going to repeat this exercis, because I want a little increasing of my breast....
If someone is interested in, I share this exercise at the price of 20,00 euros.
Contact me if you desidere it Smile
Bye Bye Smile

To A. W.

If you are felling pain, it's working out! Don't stop doing it...
kiss.

Funny thing!! We all share information to help each other! I think if you were truly hear to help you wouldn't be charging. hmmmmmm

Sorry if you don't agree with me! I can't add anything to this...

...you all share things download by the web: I don't!

(14-06-2013, 05:09 PM)marymary Wrote:  ...you all share things download by the web: I don't!

quick profit scheme. 'nuff said

I don't matter about your reply.
I'm free doing what I think it's good...
The exercise I told about, is working and did work in the past, and who wants to contact me can do it in every time.
Sorry.

lol @ this thread

At least should move this post to marketplace, Mary Mary.. it's pretty lame that you are here trying to sell your advice.. that's not what this forum is about, and you don't even offer a shred of proof that what you say is true.

Personally I think you should be ashamed of yourself, and I sincerely hope nobody falls for your BS.

By now, I will reply only by private message to person who desires to get secret breast enhancement exercise.
I don't matter what you think about me and my exercise and now I'm more interested in making this exercise a top secret one!
Everyone is interested in knowing how to get it, can contact me by private message.
Here I will not read yours posts.
You are just able to attack me....
If I shared it 'free', now all of you are my friends.... I know that! Dodgy[/align]
bye bye

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon