Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

16 year-old, 34A (barely), Lurker.

Heart 

Hello all!

I've been lurking on this website for a while, and started getting into NBE for a few months.

I realize I'm young, will probably grow eventually, but I honestly feel that my breasts are not developing correctly (I'm testosterone dominant; my body shape is also naturally athletic, big-boned, and overall manly in appearance). I really would like to feel feminine, womanly, what-have-you.

A big part of NBE that I'm still trying to comprehend is all the hormones that go into breast development, and how our period cycle affects it. I've been trying to learn by reading through many posts, but only grasp bits and pieces. What I really want to know is how each hormone affects the shape of the breast and where (ex. ____ gives breasts a rounded look; progesterone is responsible for storing breast fat; etc).

Only breast-related supplements I take are:
EPO 2600 mg daily (one in morning, one in afternoon)
MSM 3600 mg daily (a TSP in my grapefruit juice mix)
FSO 3000 mg daily (one with every meal)

Would LOVE suggestions!!

I want to add a progesterone cream and PM.
RC, Hops, SP, FG, etc all make me curious, but I'm not quite sure what they do.
I heard Maca could do something for curves (which I very much need lol).

So thank you for reading, and if you have any suggestions or want to help, I will be very thankful!! I'm very excited to be joining this community. Smile

Also, if you just want to be friends, I'd enjoy that as well. (:

Good luck! I wish I had found this years ago, I am 30 now, and have a 3 year old. I am also very tall, 5'9" and while I am not big boned by any means, I am far from petite! I remember how awkward high school was. You are already a step ahead of the game by realizing there are many alternatives to surgery, just be careful because you are so young to give your body the chance it deserves without confusing your own natural chemistry. I think maca would be safe, I worked with raw food it's for a time who love it and use it in everything even with their children, and in the country(s) it comes from I believe it is widely used.
Smile 

(06-06-2013, 04:03 PM)Wildwood flower Wrote:  Good luck! I wish I had found this years ago, I am 30 now, and have a 3 year old. I am also very tall, 5'9" and while I am not big boned by any means, I am far from petite! I remember how awkward high school was. You are already a step ahead of the game by realizing there are many alternatives to surgery, just be careful because you are so young to give your body the chance it deserves without confusing your own natural chemistry. I think maca would be safe, I worked with raw food it's for a time who love it and use it in everything even with their children, and in the country(s) it comes from I believe it is widely used.

Thank you so much for replying!
It's nice to meet you. Smile
I think your height is awesome, I've always wanted to be taller than my 5'1" self haha. I will definitely be careful with NBE, no worries. Maca does seem to pique my interest, I'll make sure to check it out!

i recommend reading the massage section you should get great results from just that at your age.

(12-06-2013, 09:15 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i recommend reading the massage section you should get great results from just that at your age.

Thanks! I've already started the massages, I hope they will work. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon