Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CharlotteDD's New Program

Hi everyone!

For those who don't know me I'm a young mom and my small but at least full breasts went away with breastfeeding. My goal is to grow my breasts from a 34a to a 34d or dd.

I originally started a thread in the herbal enhancement section but had to abandon my program because I was experiencing too many side effects. So I thought it would be more appropriate to start a new thread in this section as I have decided to try the Noogleberry system.

I am looking for a gentle way to start noogling again since my first noogling experience resulted in having new stretch marks... I read about hydro noogling a good way to control the succion and hot water increasing blood circulation so I decided to try it. And I must say it was a total failure Smile

I tried it in the bath and had a very hard time keeping the water in the domes while putting them on my breasts. I was finally able to keep the domes filled a little bit over the half and started pumping to see what it would do. I could see my breasts stretching but didn't feel the pull as much as when I noogle with air. Apart from taking me a lot of time to put the domes on, I liked the experience and will definitely try it again.

Now I just keep my fingers crossed that I will get results with this method!

I forgot to mention that my new program still includes taking a collagen supplement and will start taking a higher dose of MS. I'm also trying to eat as much protein as possible and take protein shakes when this is not possible.

Can't wait to get some growth!

Did you properly moisturize when you were getting stretch marks? My friends who have had children told me that if you put cocoa butter on your stomach everyday during pregnancy, you won't get stretch marks. Might work with boobies too?

Also, stretch marks on breasts are not that bad. I know I got them during puberty really bad and they faded around the time I was 17. I'm sure if I used mederma they woukld have faded faster.

Hi Lulu,

I've been massaging with amix of oils that are supposedly good to prevent and help fading stretch marks for a couple of weeks now and it is proving to work well. The marks have faded a lot although they tend to become red again when I noogle.

I was moisturizing my skin twice a day with a 10 minute massage even before I received my Noogleberry, so maybe my skin is more fragile because of my previous pregnancies and breastfeeding I don't know.

I heard about cocoa butter and this is probably be my next purchase. I feel the collagen syrup is also working well for me as I noticed my skin looks way better over my whole body. Thank you for the tips!

I have a question about the swelling. I do not get any swelling after noogling. Is this normal? I feel a bit of burning for the hours following my noogling session but I do not notice any swelling or change in my measurements. Does it mean I should put more pressure or noogling for a longer time?

Cocoa butter is working well for me too! The stretch mark issue has not happened again.

(10-06-2013, 03:35 PM)CharlotteDD Wrote:  Hi Lulu,

I've been massaging with amix of oils that are supposedly good to prevent and help fading stretch marks for a couple of weeks now and it is proving to work well. The marks have faded a lot although they tend to become red again when I noogle.

I was moisturizing my skin twice a day with a 10 minute massage even before I received my Noogleberry, so maybe my skin is more fragile because of my previous pregnancies and breastfeeding I don't know.

I heard about cocoa butter and this is probably be my next purchase. I feel the collagen syrup is also working well for me as I noticed my skin looks way better over my whole body. Thank you for the tips!

I have a question about the swelling. I do not get any swelling after noogling. Is this normal? I feel a bit of burning for the hours following my noogling session but I do not notice any swelling or change in my measurements. Does it mean I should put more pressure or noogling for a longer time?

Sometimes I get itchiness but not burning with the NB. I don't always get swelling either. But when I do get swelling its great, but never last long. My period always makes the swelling disappear..

Babakins: this is good stuff then! I'll go get a bottle once I finish my current one.

Tinytots: this is good to know that I'm not alone, but I understand you must be feeling like me too and wish to get swelling more often!

The burning feeling is not hurting, when I feel it I say that I can feel my breasts growing Smile (that helps keeping me minded that it is working hehe but I'm still in need of real growth!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon