Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From A 34B to a 36C

Rainbow 

Hey! It's really great finding this site and reading some of the great success stories...

I wanted to share my personal experience here and hopefully some other ladies or even men could share in my amazing transformation.

It all started around two years ago when my husband and I were having lunch with a really nice couple we know, we met up at a local restaurant as it was one of their old friends birthdays and that's when we met the CEO of a company who among other things actually Manufacture Breast Enhancement pills.
We began chatting about how and if it would work and it all seemed quite safe and logical so I thought I'd give it a try.
Anyway I bought a Nine month supply as I don't exactly fit into the 18 year old age bracket. Wink
After only a couple of months I only noticed an improvement and started to get quite excited, I continued taking the pills 3 times a day and drinking water with each capsule as instructed. By the end of six months I was noticing my bust was attracting quite a lot of attention, I can't say many people commented, but I guess most of the people I meet have good manners... hehe
After nine months of taking the capsules, which is an unusually long time according to the manufacturers I couldn't believe what a difference it made, I had grown from a 34B to a 36C and I felt much healthier, my skin feels softer and I have even grown my hair much longer than usual...

What can I say, I was so impressed I bought the company. Well not really, but i did actually create a website to sell it on, that's how much I recommend this and I have been working in the pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years so it takes a lot to impress me.

I'm not sure if this is allowed on this site but if any one is interested its

Someone boot her please, this isn't a place to market products with fake stories.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon