Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Analyze My Program

Hello,

I'm new this site; however, I've been experimenting with NBE for a few months now. I was taking Saw Palmetto, Fennel Greek, and Maca Root. Recently I've added PM.

I knew nothing about follicular phase or luteal phase as well as other important information. However, I did see some improvement in my breasts. I went from a small B cup to a full B cup. In addition, my butt as grown by an inch.
However, my goal is a full C and I want to give my program a makeover!

My new program (I have a 28 day cycle):

Week 1: Take nothing additional.
Day 8-17: take PM Estro Balance supplement with 200mg PM as well as DIM and Selenium
Day 18-28: take 400 I.U every day

Throughout: 160mg of Saw Palmetto, 500mg of Maca Root, and 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
Every weekend: Chicken Foot Soup

Am I using the cycles appropriately? Are the supplements effective/correct? Are the dosages correct?

Any help would be much appreciated (:

Hello Rule34b I'm pretty new here myself but from what I read on other users' posts is that if you cycle pm then it's better to take it only in the first part of your cycle I believe it's called the follicular phase and only up to about a day before you ovulate because that is when we naturally produce more estrogen and pm is estrogen based. Did you read Ginie's program? She has a lot of good information on it about using pm. I think her thread is called "generic bo this time around" I absolutely love it and plan on trying her routine out when I get my pm Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon