Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your goal size?

I started out a couple years ago at a 36A and I'm between a B and a C so Im thinking that when I get to a full C or between a C and a D.... I'll stop.... if I can.... maybe... lol

I am bottom-heavy, a pear, and honestly I like the unique look with more emphasis on the bottom. It's a part of my identity and I don't want to change that too much. BUT I am here (obviously) because I would like some more up top just to help my waist to appear it's small size (even small waists don't look that small when there is hardly anything for breasts above it), and to fill dresses and bathing suits better. I look fine under T-shirts (just having a padded bra is enough to balance me out enough), but I just hate putting chicklets in my dresses all the time! So, given that I'm a 32B right now, I'm GUESSING (I will not hold myself to a goal if I find another size to look "just right" when I get to it) that a 32DD will suit me just fine!! Heck, I'd probably be happy even with a 32D....

(10-09-2013, 03:23 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(10-09-2013, 03:03 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  
(10-09-2013, 02:07 AM)Anon Wrote:  I want to reach 28FF. I got a long way to go! I attatched a picture of the size I want to be. Being that big without padding would be a big accomplishment Big Grin

do you know what size this is?

How about a realistic one and when you get up to 2-3 cups, go for more. I just went for balance but unfortunately for me, that goal in it self was rediculously high from where I originally started. But now, I'm close to the goal but I'm focused on an hourglass which is thankfully only 1.5 inches instead of 4 inches( F cup! ) I have that much ass.

Or else it can just get so overwhelming at times, feeling like you are so far away. I just had to be patient even realistic even though I needed so much more volume to be balanced. Goals sure are fun to strive for, and once you reach them, WoW!

I'm currently measuring 32.7 inches so I'm 5.3 inches away from 38, which would bring me to a 30G, according to 85b.org. There are ladies on here that have grown more than that. But I see what you're saying; even though an F is my goal, I'd be glad with a D(1.3" away) Smile

Big boobs are worth the wait haha

32D. But it does depend also on how much the rest of me curves out.

I think a 32D (10D) would suit best. I'm in between a 32B & 32C now - 32B's just fit and 32C's can be a bit big depending on the brand/ style. I started off technically a 32A but they were always a bit narrow and a 32B fit better. I have grown about 1.5 inches since Jan with massage/ diet/ hypnosis and noogling but having problems with noticeable white ring marks so I need to get padding sorted out before I continue especially with summer coming on. My waist is probably a bit big so I am trying to eat less sugar and exercise more. If my waist loses 1-2 inches (it is 27in first thing in the morning and 28-30 by nighttime depending on how much salt I had in the day) I will look more in proportion. Basically I am a size 12 waist (local sizing) and size 10 everywhere else Smile

I take back my original post because I am a very full 32B and can almost fit a 32C and, for that reason, figured that a 32D wouldn't be all that much bigger, so I thought a 32DD would be my goal. But, apparently doing searches online right now, Katy Perry is a 32D?? Um, that's more than enough boobage. I'm keeping my vote at a 32D instead of the 32DD.

But really, in the end, it will all come down to what looks right ON ME. That I will never know until I get there...

(12-09-2013, 11:22 AM)timarie Wrote:  I take back my original post because I am a very full 32B and can almost fit a 32C and, for that reason, figured that a 32D wouldn't be all that much bigger, so I thought a 32DD would be my goal. But, apparently doing searches online right now, Katy Perry is a 32D?? Um, that's more than enough boobage. I'm keeping my vote at a 32D instead of the 32DD.

But really, in the end, it will all come down to what looks right ON ME. That I will never know until I get there...

Yeah. Katy Perry boobs would probably look good on you. IIRC your shoulder width looks very close to hers doesn't it? I think that's the biggest determining factor for how big a set of boobs will look on a given girl. Get too much bigger than your shoulder circumference and you'll start looking disproportionately big, too much smaller and disproportionately small.

I don't really have a goal yet. I would love to be at least a D cup. Depending on whether or not I can reach that and how it looks I might shoot for something closer to an hourglass frame. I would have to be an H or I cup to be a perfect hourglass shape though lol. So whatever looks good on me I guess. I'm currently a 32B/C but I look like an A cup so a larger size might suit me better anyway.

(12-09-2013, 11:22 AM)timarie Wrote:  I take back my original post because I am a very full 32B and can almost fit a 32C and, for that reason, figured that a 32D wouldn't be all that much bigger, so I thought a 32DD would be my goal. But, apparently doing searches online right now, Katy Perry is a 32D?? Um, that's more than enough boobage. I'm keeping my vote at a 32D instead of the 32DD.

Funny you mention Katy. I have always thought her to be my goal size. Just big enough. Not small. Just right! I'm practically there if I don't lose the swelling in the cycle

(12-09-2013, 04:27 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yeah. Katy Perry boobs would probably look good on you. IIRC your shoulder width looks very close to hers doesn't it? I think that's the biggest determining factor for how big a set of boobs will look on a given girl. Get too much bigger than your shoulder circumference and you'll start looking disproportionately big, too much smaller and disproportionately small.

You're right, actually, my shoulder width is very much like hers. Confirmation on my goal size! Shoulder width does have a lot to do with it... because, although K. Kardashian's boobs are too big for my liking (32DD), they actually work on her... because she has slightly broader shoulders...

(13-09-2013, 12:21 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Funny you mention Katy. I have always thought her to be my goal size. Just big enough. Not small. Just right! I'm practically there if I don't lose the swelling in the cycle

I agree. Just big enough. Not too small, not too big. That'd be fantastic if you kept it!! So excited for you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon