Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

exercises to make me look less square?

I don't have that nice Lil swoop everyone has on there sides. I'm very square looking and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on exercises or anything really to create a less square look, thanks Smile

Hi loca

From personal experience I would recommend doing belly dance as a way to accentuate your mid-curve. You get a lot of hip/leg/belly exercise, but as opposed to just doing sit ups f.ex. you are often working your lateral stomach muscles (along the sides of the center of your belly), so instead of a flat tummy, you get accented sides that can help define your mid section. Belly dance tends to define and bring out the feminine curves of a woman's body. Also experiment with how you hold your ribcage, as it's possible to keep it expanded as what happens naturally when one inhales deeply, but it's also possible to contract it a little, and that way you can get a clearer inward curve to your torso.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Gilly! This helped a lot! I'm going to sign up for the next belly dancing lesson I see or maybe buy one of those at home videos.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon