Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed Oil Massaged Into Breasts

So I read on a girls blog that she used flaxseed oil by massaging it onto her breasts, and that it really helped hers to grow. Has anyone else tried this? & If so, how did it work and how long did it take for results?

IHi! So I realized no one had answered your question, so I thought that I'd help. I'm new here, but will give an answer to the best of my ability.
So flax. It's a food that has the highest known estrogen consistency in it. Estrogen is the hormone produced when girls go through puberty, and when women get pregnant, that's why you see a lot of breast growth at these times. I have been sprinkling milled flax seed onto my meals, but have not yet tried the flax oil. However, if you have a history of breast cancer in your family, you would be better off sticking to other methods, as it can lead to breast cancer if you have too much on your body.
As for the length of time it will take, it really depends on your body, genes, and how well it responds to this. I think this will be a great method though, and am eager to try it! Keep me posted on your results!!
xo

Read this thread:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12321&pid=53283#pid53283

The OP used flaxseed oil, which made her breasts plump and full. FSO also causes swelling, which can turn into permanent growth if maintained.

It depends on the person, I did it and it didn't really work for me, but I haven't done it for a long period of time and I wasn't consistent - give it a try! It can't hurt!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon