Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Extremely Sored on the breast

After 2 months into BO program, the past 2 weeks, my right breast (big one) got extremely sored and painful to be touch or sleep on (side or on stomach). I m not in Mense. The bud area seems expanding. However, my tubular left breast has not such pains. I havent pumped at all as it is too painful for my right side.

Does this mean it is growing or something else underlying serious need to look at? Sure it feels more meaty but the pain is unbearable Huh

Pretty confused. Any ideas?
-V

I'm a month into BB, haven't experienced any pain at all.
That can be growing pain? Should be happy that you have this sign!

(02-06-2013, 02:41 PM)rosyposy Wrote:  I'm a month into BB, haven't experienced any pain at all.
That can be growing pain? Should be happy that you have this sign!

It might be not. So I was travelling out of country for biz trip, Returned and got sicker so I stopped taking them for 4 days, cyst acnes are now gone. I have no more of these pains. On top of it, I lost 5 lbs due to stress related, and new school homeworks. Corp politic war is Suck.

My breast is now deflating, all my past efforts are gone Angry so upset. I guess I have to start all over again and try to push the boundary (stronger dosages?). I hate defeat.

-V

Have you tried noogleberry? Ive been using noogleberry for a week and see more roundness. I think noogling is quite useful.

(03-06-2013, 02:18 PM)rosyposy Wrote:  Have you tried noogleberry? Ive been using noogleberry for a week and see more roundness. I think noogling is quite useful.

Hey,
I tried to snoogle but then it is getting sored again. Strange nipple sored. What I needed now is gain back the weight I recently lost. I hate to go to foreign country, the country that carried the foods I cant eat Angry Now got back to the States, I am totally loosing my appetite. I m currently down at 87 lbs so there all the gain I recently got for my little breasts are now gone too. Sometimes I just want to quit, I really admire you folks could stick in years.

-v

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon