Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would Grobust work?

I saw Grobust in a health food store today and I noticed the ingredients in it are what I see some people use to grow breasts: saw palmetto, dong quai, wild yam, dandelion root.. to name a few.
Do you think the ingredients in this product are strong enough to actually work?

Anyone ever use it?

I haven't used it myself, but a forum search on "grobust" gave more than 20 topics. You may find your answer in one of those existing topics Smile

Thanks.. I did a search and didn't see that much about it.

(02-06-2013, 06:18 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  Thanks.. I did a search and didn't see that much about it.

I have to tell ya, Grobust has been in the bust enhancement market for a while, at least 7-8 yrs I heard of. I tried back in 2004 for 3 months (pills and their purple cream) did not work. I now know I have other underlying hormonal issues that's why this one did not work for me.

-V

thanks for the replies

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon