Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Airlocks, do I need one or two?

I just ordered my NB and was wondering if I needed one or two airlock kits? I was hoping to be able to pump and move around, but I'm not sure if that is realistic or not. What if I wanted to snoogle?

Edited to clarify: I can't tell if the silicone tubing connects the cups somewhere, but I'm going to assume that it doesn't and I have to pump one side, use an airlock to keep the suction and then pump the other side? So I would need two airlock kits to accomplish this. Is that correct?

(30-05-2013, 10:01 PM)BongoGirl1 Wrote:  I can't tell if the silicone tubing connects the cups somewhere, but I'm going to assume that it doesn't and I have to pump one side, use an airlock to keep the suction and then pump the other side? So I would need two airlock kits to accomplish this. Is that correct?

Yes the domes should be connected to the pump simultaneously with silicone hose. Normally, a single hose goes from the pump to the "Y" and two pieces of hose go from the "Y" to each dome. If you insert the airlock between the "Y" and the pump, you should only need 1 airlock. Basically, it allows you to detach the pump and that's it. The domes will still be connected to each other by hose even with an airlock. Does that answer your questions? It's tricky to describe in words both your problem and our responses.

Thank you very much! That answered my question and saved me a few bucks as I almost bought two. The white tubing with white background in the pic made it impossible to see.

Could you guys explain to me what's the point of the airlock kit? I was about to buy just the medium breast system but now I'm wondering if I should order the silicone kit along with it too. Thanks!

With the airlock you can take off the pump (and the Y shaped tubing) and not lose suction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon