Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Creams massage and diet change.. Will this work?

Hey guys I'm kind of new to this whole thing and I'm going to try this in hopes of maybe getting a little bit bigger.
I am 17 years old and have been getting my period for 7 years now so I'm worried my boobs are done growing. I am 5'4 and 115 pounds but I have very little fat content. I have a very high metabolism and play sports for about 3 hours every single day so I think that may be why my boobs are so small. I'm a 34 A. My mom is 34 C and sometimes even a D. I feel like since I've had such an active life maybe that's why I lack boobs. The boobs that I do have are mainly pectoral muscles that I can flex:/ anyway, I am about to go out of the country and am getting rhinoplasty which means I will be on my butt with no excercise for a couple months. I am going to start a regimen of taking fenugreek and massaging and using progesterone cream. I am hoping that since I am going to start this regimen and since I won't be burning as nearly as many calories as I have been that maybe I will get a little growth. Will this work? I am absolutely desperate. I'm so insecure to the point of crying when I look in the mirror. What do y'all think? Any pointers and tips would be greatly appreciated alsoSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon