Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So sad when looking at my own breast.. Somone please help..

Hi everyone. I'm so excited for everybody to see their successful stories on this forum, you guys are an inspiration for girls like me. It gave me hope to try! My size is 32A. Together with my skinny body, I look like a child.

Before I found out about this forum, I tried Breast Actives for 7 months, my breasts swelled a lot before my period since the 5th month and they constantly felt sore, when i massaged them, even the nipples felt sore. And I have to mention that before I tried Breast Actives, I never had any swellness from my period. Yet, after my period, the swellness would compeltely went away and I ended up having the same size as I started off. And I was gaining a lot of fat and a little bit of cellulite on my stomach and legs. My upper body was still so skinny.. It just seemed like the herbal pills were bringing false hope and real figure issues. I decided to stop.

Now, after a week (or a few days longer) of cleansing with milk thistle, I went on my UB programme. It has been the fourth day of my programme. It is 14 days since my period, but I dont seem to have any swellness that builds up for my next period yet. And I dont feel any tingling in my breast like other lucky girls (and boys) in this forum. I have been checking my breasts ever since taking UB but the sight of them looking so small just blew my confidence away.. Im very sad and helpless..

I would really like some advice from you guys.. Should I have sticked to Breast Actives? Do you think UB doesn't work for me? Are there anyone who have tried UB and didn't feel any tingling until like one or two weeks after?

For a bit of background info, I'm 24 years old, Chinese. I'm very skinny, I'm 5 feet 3 in tall and weigh 93 lbs, even my bones are very small.. I have been that skinny ever since I was a teenager. I have a lot of hair above my upper lip, back and around my nipples and on my belly. I don't know if that means I'm androgen dominant but I have been taking Saw Pelmetto ever since I started my UB programme. And L-Arginine and protein shake, too. I have seen a thread on this forum about Asians, it seems like girls like us take a little bit longer time to see results, I really hope that's not true.. But If I still haven't felt anything yet with my UB, do you think I can increase the dosage to 4 pills a day instead of 3?

Please help, sisters (and brothers) Sad

I took herbs for what feels like two years with the same period swelling and then it would disappear. Since buying a noogleberry I have seen permanent, dramatic results. Nothing is changing after my period. I really recommend it. Use that, massage and herbs.

Hi jdjdjlmj, thank you so much for the tip! I can see how dramatic your results are in your signature! Im excited for youBig Grin I will definitely give it a try. Where did you get the noggleberry pump? Where can you get it the cheapest? I have looked on their website but I am not quite sure what size I should get? Some of my bras are A and some are B depedning on the brand and the fit. I bet its small for me though anyway lol.

May I ask what your body type is? I asked that only to get an idea about if other girls who are underweight like me would have results too!

Thanks again!Smile

Hey! I bought mine off of ebay which was a little cheaper. I first got size small cups which I ended up filling within a week! I now am on medium cups and have almost filled those. I kind of wish I had gotten the contoured larges to save money. I am petite. 5'2 110 lbs. The results I have gotten already have been dramatic. It's been wonderful.

Hi jdjdjlmj, may I ask what pumping method you are using and how long you are noogling each day? Regards, Charlotte

Oh I forgot the most important:

Sailormars: increased pilosity is one of the symptoms of polycystic ovairies (also irregular menses and obesity in some women) which is caused by an imbalance of your hormones and yes, it can mean that you have too much testosterone.

With the description that you make of yourself it sounds like you may have an hormone imbalance and a good first step would be to consult your doctor to verify that and balance your hormones first. Reducing your testosterone and increasing your oestrogen may be the key.

Do not give up. I'm sure you will find a solution! Good luck!

(11-06-2013, 03:50 PM)CharlotteDD Wrote:  Hi jdjdjlmj, may I ask what pumping method you are using and how long you are noogling each day? Regards, Charlotte

Hey, my noogling really varies throughout the week. I'd say I get to noogle between 4-5 times a week and from 1 hour to 5 hours each day. I will pump for maybe 15 min then release for a minute then continue the same method. I also massage too.

I'm still pretty new to this all so I will probably have more info later on. You can see how well this has worked so far on my picture page as well as more details on my routine: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14961

What size do you think the lady is in your avatar? I want that size. lol

(12-06-2013, 03:55 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  What size do you think the lady is in your avatar? I want that size. lol

34C is what it says on the internet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon