Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got stretch marks after very short use of Noogleberry pump. Need advice!

Hi, I've just started using the Noogleberry system for 4 days for a 15-minute session each day and today a lot of very long and red stretch marks developed on one of my breasts. I do not understand as I have been extremely careful to put only very low pressure I almost do not feel it. I have also been applying oil at least twice a day for some time to prevent marks before I started the NB system. Also when I was pregnant and breastfed my babies I never got any stretch marks anywhere although my breasts were at least two cups larger than before my pregnancies.

Did anyone experience similar situation?

I have stopped everything and I'm starting an intensive skin repair treatment but I hope this is not just the end of my breast growing journey as NBE give me bad side effects and now the pump gives me those stretch marks. I'm discouraged right now and need advice!

Thank you all Sad

I've never had that happen. Ive been noogeling for a month now. I use a lot of oil. Maybe your skin was dry. Keep us posted.

I got my first ones tonight on left boob!!! NOT impressed. Not sure why either maybe I overpumped, but lets keep an eye out on them. I wonder what the best oil is vit E? just not jojoba as it eats fat!

(02-06-2013, 01:41 AM)Babakins Wrote:  I got my first ones tonight on left boob!!! NOT impressed. Not sure why either maybe I overpumped, but lets keep an eye out on them. I wonder what the best oil is vit E? just not jojoba as it eats fat!

I use seabuckthorn (rich in vit C) and I always use vit e oil in some form. I think there's something going on with your elasticity. Any of you using msm or collagen?

Can you contact Lucy for advice? Unless you over pumped big time with no oil or cream, I don't understand why this would happen. I hope things get better for you.

Hi everyone

I did contact Lucy for advice and she suggested cocoa butter or Bio-oil as being the best for stretch marks. Also, reading through the Noogleberry forum a lot of people seem to be using cocoa butter when noogling for best hydration and also because it makes cup suction easier.

To "repair" my stretch marks I now use an oral dose of hydrolysed collagen and MSM (from a brand I found at Walmart) and massage the stretch marks twice daily with a mix of rose hip oil, argan oil, helicrysum and lavender and I'm pretty impressed with the results so far. After less than a week the marks faded considerably and one must look closely to see them. The soonest you treat them the better chance you have to make them disappear. However since the stretch is also in the deep skin layers there is still damage underneath and I suspect that as soon as you would start noogling again, it would probably damage them again.

Lucy also suggested using the pump and release method rather than the pump and hold method as she believes it to be more gentle on the skin. But again there is no guarantee that I wouldn't get more stretch marks.

I finally asked if a wrong cup size could be part of the reason for those stretch marks and she answered that having too large cups could make it dangerous for overpumping but in my case it seems that I have the right cup size for my measurements.

Babakins: the above information could be helpful to you as well. For the rest, if you decide to continue noogling I would advise to go get your skin super hydrated and go gently and slowly to minimize chances of getting more stretch marks. Good luck!

(02-06-2013, 01:41 AM)Babakins Wrote:  I got my first ones tonight on left boob!!! NOT impressed. Not sure why either maybe I overpumped, but lets keep an eye out on them. I wonder what the best oil is vit E? just not jojoba as it eats fat!

where'd you hear that jojoba oil eats fat, babakins?? i never heard that.. but would love to know more..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon