Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Period help found new HERBS to check out

Heart 

so upon researching Menorrhagia (bleeding distorter during puberty caused by hormone imbalances ect. this was my case through puberty after 2 years of bleeding with only 2 days of not a month, it subsided thank god) i came across a native home remedies site and thought i'd share with ya'll because i've read about several women having issues with there periods while on Anterol PM and other PM (which thankfully i have not experienced any problems thus far) This paragraph caught my eye.......
Natural remedies

Herbal and homeopathic remedies are a more natural alternative that can be used to regulate the menstrual cycle. These remedies are gentle and safe for the body’s system without the harsh side effects of conventional medications. Herbs such as Artemisia vulgaris and Capsella bursa-pastoris help to promote and support menstrual and hormonal health.

Calendula officinalis acts as a menstrual cycle regulator and provides a soothing effect while Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark) helps to ease nervous tension and reduce menstrual cramps. In addition, homeopathic ingredients such as Calc. carb, Sepia and Belladonna promote normal menstrual flow and a balanced mood while China encourages healthy levels of iron in the blood and increases energy levels.

Here is the site in case you'd like to read the entire thing Smile i'm going to do some more research on these herbs that "stabilize hormones" see what else i can come across about them but Just wanted to share
http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailment/na...hagia.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon