Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE only affecting one breast

I have only one tubular breast, used to have two tubular breasts one I unknowingly fixed by taking goats rue to help my milk supply. Once that one was normal it made me realize my other one wasn't (though i always thought my breasts were ugly) so I'm still taking goats rue and I'm also putting progesterone cream on and massaging my tubular breast, but nothing is affecting it in fact even though I'm leaving my fully developed breasts alone it keeps growing. Has anyone has a similar experience, does any one have any suggestions? I'm pretty desperate, my self esteem is very low and it's hard to find the motivation i need to make it through the day.

Yup! I believe the big one will reach it's maximum glandular growth and then the little one will catch up. Your increasing the milk glands to a normal size they should be that is what's missing in tuberous and underdeveloped breasts. All they are is fat and is why they are shaped less round. I'm having the same thing happen and I know the little one will catch up. If not, something is blocked in the smaller breast but it can't be blocked forever in my opinion because they grew somehow!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon