Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom beauty 2012i for sale

I bought the bosom beauty 2012i almost a month ago because my boyfriend wanted me to have bigger breasts, he left me and I don't have any use for them. They are almost new except that the domes are plastic and once it fell down and the outlet part broke. But I fixed it with glue and tape and it is working with out losing suction. I also bought a noogleberry ring for the XL cup and it makes it very comfortable. I have a pair of medium domes and a pair of XL domes with the 2012i. I have used it for 3 weeks, but the rings are brand new and I haven't used them at all. I paid for all these for 290$, I am selling them all for 200$ inclusive of shipping. Contact me if you are interested. If you don't want the medium cups, I will decrease the price.

Hi,

Is your 2012i machine still for sale?

is it still for sale
if so i will buy it
thanks

I have Bosom Beauty 2012i Deluxe edition with small,medium and large cups. Only the large cups have been used, but they are absolutely intact, as new. I would also add noogleberry large cups. All that for 245$ shipping included (shipping from EU).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon