Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage and blood flow

Has anybody noticed that the amount of blood lost during their period is less when they do massage? I noticed that in the article about doing the female deer exercise for 30 days to increase your breasts by one cup size, it mentioned that some of the blood normally lost during your period goes to your breasts. This didn't make sense to me, but I have been losing less blood - which is great because that was a big problem for me. Also, does anybody know if having thinner blood would make massage and other methods dependent on circulation work quicker or slower?

I don't think the blood goes to the breasts instead of going down, but I think massage affects periods cause it stimulate hormone production.

I found this very interesting: http://www.breastnotes.com/breastfeeding...eriods.htm

IMHO, losing less blood during period is a (really nice) side effect of massage, that demonstrates your body is responding well to what you're doing.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon