Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey of induced lactation

Big Grin 

I have tried the NB but always hated the marks it left and the constant cup changes (up & down) and also the bulky cups that made it hard for me to move my arms etc. So I have looked into increasing my breast growth by nipple stimulation to induce lactation.

After my research, I decided to buy a breast pump & try it out. I just got it today & did a 30min session! Big Grin I'm excited to do my next session! I am lucky that I had off half a day today tho. I'm nervous about pumping and my work schedule but I hope it will turn out okay. I spent way too much $ and need to use it! lol

I would like to add an herb that will help induce milk supply but I cannot take fenugreek since it causes depression for me. I thought about taking blessed thistle. Any one know of what I could maybe take that would very unlikely cause depression? Thanks!

hello there.

if your stall interested in inducing lactation don't hesitate to contact me. i can give you some great advice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon