Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Accidental NBE Reggie

Tongue 

I stumbled upon this nbe program trying to get rid of my supplement stash for hair products I planned on buying in the new year. I got a good response and have decided to stick with it. The hair products will have to wait, it's not like I don't already have crap loads of conditioner and moisturizer already.Big Grin

Stats:
underbust- 27
atbust- 31
bra size- 32 A, was 32 AA got a big growth spurt in the first few days on routine
height- 5' 2.5"
weight- 103.5 lbs
Age- 30
kids- 4

Supplements:
1 Pollen Power Bee Pollen chew 2X a day- morning and evening
1 1000mg EPO 2X a day- morning and evening
4 heaping tsps MSM 1X a day- evening
2 550mg Rose Hips caps 1X a day(taken w/MSM)-evening

Massage and oils used:
Tigerlily's massage routine twice a day- morning and evening
1 royal jelly w/vit. e oil ampule 2X a day- morning and evening
1 1,000mg EPO capsule halved and mixed w/rj ampule 2X a day- morning and evening

I sometimes take 1 1000mg borage oil softgel and 2 hyaluronic acid caps once a day. I may add 5-htp or gaba if I hit a plateau.

I am underweight, and trying to gain. I drink 3 ensures a day along with a high protein ensure. Exercise routine deep butt to floor squats w/ weights, crunches.

ETA starting pic below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can have some of my fat that I gained over the holidays Big Grin

Looks like you are doing well if you already went up a cupsize, congrats!

(26-12-2009, 02:36 AM)SvelteCutie Wrote:  I stumbled upon this nbe program trying to get rid of my supplement stash for hair products I planned on buying in the new year. I got a good response and have decided to stick with it. The hair products will have to wait, it's not like I don't already have crap loads of conditioner and moisturizer already.Big Grin

Stats:
underbust- 27
atbust- 31
bra size- 32 A, was 32 AA got a big growth spurt in the first few days on routine
height- 5' 2.5"
weight- 103.5 lbs
Age- 30
kids- 4

Supplements:
1 Pollen Power Bee Pollen chew 2X a day- morning and evening
1 1000mg EPO 2X a day- morning and evening
4 heaping tsps MSM 1X a day- evening
2 550mg Rose Hips caps 1X a day(taken w/MSM)-evening

Massage and oils used:
Tigerlily's massage routine twice a day- morning and evening
1 royal jelly w/vit. e oil ampule 2X a day- morning and evening
1 1,000mg EPO capsule halved and mixed w/rj ampule 2X a day- morning and evening

I sometimes take 1 1000mg borage oil softgel and 2 hyaluronic acid caps once a day. I may add 5-htp or gaba if I hit a plateau.

I am underweight, and trying to gain. I drink 3 ensures a day along with a high protein ensure. Exercise routine deep butt to floor squats w/ weights, crunches.

ETA starting pic below

Nice to meet you cutie...

Those are actually common ingredients that some of the girls use in their programs. The borage oil, EPO (evening primrose oil) and bee pollen stand out the most.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon