Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Tea

I've been using spearmint tea as a natural testosterone blocker but i've also been drinking a tea that is made for cleansing the body/liver. It has ingredients like milk thistle, dandillion...etc... Do you think that by drink the detox tea, It will prevent my spearmint tea from working like it's suppose to (increase estrogen, block androgens) ?

Thank you so much for the answers!

No I don't see any reason for that. I don't see why one tea would interfere with the actions of the other.

(27-05-2013, 03:27 PM)Molly H Wrote:  No I don't see any reason for that. I don't see why one tea would interfere with the actions of the other.

Well basically the get clean tea is suppose to clean out the liver, for example if I was taking herbs that act like estrogen in the body, the detoxing tea would get all of that out of my system. I know that the spearmint tea isn't the same as taking pills, but it is considered a herb and it does react like estrogen in the body so that's why I was worried the detoxing tea would work against it...

Thank you for the answer, it's appreciated Smile!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon