Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kelsitree's program and progress!

Just wanted to remind some of you ladies the importance of reducing estrogen in your environment if you have the IGT problem. I researched more on my digestive problems, water retention, and really every health problem is caused by imbalances hormones. And majority of the time it's from being exposed to estrogenic which are all around us and those that suffer from being exposed to it are just weaker than those that do not suffer from exposure. Exercise lowering body far and using natural products and reducing high days and refined carbs are my new goals! High intake of vitamin and minerals, positive thinking, proper sleep and reducing stress also. I'm so done suffering from the effects of too much estrogen.

All these different herbs I try eventually just make my stomach hard and bloat out. Seems like everything effects my digestive system. Idk what to do anymore, I've done what I can to help my digestive system, wondering if I need to be eating gluten free completely. Never had this problem though until I started all the nbe and endocrine stuff. Almost ready to quit. Just not worth the bloating discomfort

Why don't you stop the herbs and stick to just external methods like massaging and noogleberry? It's worth a shot, I wouldn't completely give up, there's still hope for you!!

Well weirdly after ovulating the bloating went away. Breasts a little sore like usual two weeks before my period. Fitting into a B cup must've just been water retention because A fits good enough. Bigger one is squeezed in but it's best I can do for my smaller one. My smaller one is really not that much smaller but I lack far above the areola so it just never fits properly in a bra. Fat* not far lol I'd go back and fix that but I'm on my cell phone and it's a weird piece of crap on this site. Anywaysss, I'm going to keep taking maca root because I like it, reduced royal jelly and haven't bloated since, idk how I feel about alfalfa still but I guess it can't hurt to keep taking it. I keep on massaging. Honestly my boobs look exactly the same as when I first started. I'll continue this for another few months just for the hell of it but I know nothing is going to change the shape of my breasts like I want. I could care less about size, I just want healthy breasts but they won't be because of constricting tissues that only surgery can fix which is so expensive for tuberous breasts. Quite honestly I'm sick of caring about image and think I'm going to be done with this. I'm not going to spend four years or more focusing on my damn breasts just to have a slight change. My body was made like this for a reason. But I will post on here a few months from now if I do see any changes that are worth telling about

Kelsi, is this what you really want? Do you think you'd be happier with bigger breasts? I don't think you should just give up, so many people have achieved results with trial-and-error and stick-to-it-iveness. Emily Loretta, Anastasia, BonitaDD's, hell, Cheryl did it and she used to be male! And her results are amazing if you ask me. Gorgeous gal. If they can do it, why the hell can't we?! I think it's going to take a lot of effort, and maybe I won't feel like it all the time, but you better believe that someday I'm gonna have my dream boobies, and you know what, you can to. If you're not willing to put the time into it, so be it, but just do what you know that's going to make you happiest in the long run, and we'll stick with you whatever your decision<3

It's just a waste of time with tuberous breasts in my opinion. I've seen other women with tuberous breasts who have been doing this for awhile and well....when I finally saw their results the shape was still pretty much the same. Don't get me wrong, they expanded their tissue and fat a bit by using noogleberry or brava which is just not an option for me at the moment. But they still lack lower pole fat and their areola are still low and close to their inframmamory fold which was the one main thing I want fixed because I have no roundness on the bottom. I realize the only fix to this is surgery to loosen those constricting tissue. Or attempting it myself with a knife, haha jk! I plan on getting reconstructive surgery one day if I have enough money but I personally find that a very selfish purchase for myself as I will be married and definitely never plan on having so much money that $10,000 will be nothing to us lol, it will definitely affect us.

Not sure if this link works. But anyone want to see my pics and let me know if you agree with doctors statements?? They both said I have normal breasts and wouldn't classify them as tuberous but I've had family members and a couple people on this forum say they think I have a mild form. I'd like more input because I'm starting to wonder if I never had low progesterone, my periods are a perfect cycle, no mood swings or bad bloating this past few weeks, I'm wondering if I should try PM for follicular phase and NPC for luteal phase....if they aren't tuberous and my blood results were in "normal ranges" then maybe it'd work? Although to me, my breasts do not look normal

A link doesn't show up for me =\

Have you looked into hypnosis at all? From my readings on here and grand old google, it seems to be the best thing for under developed or uneven breasts. I used to have NO under boob, I started a few days ago and it's slowly but surely showing up. I like to think of Quantum Physics as the science behind it (albeit theoretically) lol.

Aside from that, you seemed like you were in this for the overall health, not just boobs. Is that no longer the case? Finding your bodies balance is hard but definitely worth the efforts.

Have you ever looked into the benefits of prolonged fasting? It's not really doable if you have a strenuous schedule...buuuut...when done properly, your body enters a physiological state called ketosis. In this state it breaks down damaged and diseased tissue thoroughly cleansing the body. I wonder if someone in your position would benefit from the breaking down of excess tissue...of course you would end up smaller initially, but most people are able to gain (weight) better after fasting. I've never seen commentary either way on breast development. Might be worth looking into, but only if you're more concerned with health than boob size though.

Here's a pretty cool site with loads of fasting (and other holistic remedies) info.

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

Actually! I've made great progress health wise!!! My body hair growth is blonde and fine now, dark little hairs on my upper lip stopped growing back in (just a couple I had to begin with) I have digestive problems under control and also going to start taking a probiotic, I am no longer gaining weight in my stomach area like I used to and I've gained five pounds. And the best part of all.....perfect 28 day cycle WOOOO!!! But I was sad because, with my breast shape I don't think they will ever be healthy breasts which made me want to give up, but your idea is so creative! I like the fasting idea, I love fasts and detoxes

Cool! I'm glad you found the info useful =)

It's great to hear how you've improved your health too! I have problems gaining weight so I feel ya there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon