Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kelsitree's program and progress!

Wow stomach is HORRIBLY bloated today. Didn't use my second dose of progesterone cream last night, and don't plan on using it today. However, I am so happy I am not retaining water in all the wrong places anymore! Smile I always thought I had back fat....NOPE! Just a crap-ton of water retention!!! lol breasts are smaller because of loss of water retention though, but its ok, they will just get rounder faster! Hopefully Smile Nipples are pointing more up AND FORWARD!! Didn't even realize they needed to point more forward until I looked at pictures. I just want to say I think my bloated stomach is because yesterday if I had a perfect 28 day cycle, I should have ovulated. I did have some signs of ovulation, however, don't know why I'd still be bloated today. It's actually becoming uncomfortable...almost like an enlarged organ discomfort! I think it is because I used it a week before my luteal phase. You are supposed to use it last two weeks of your cycle. I know that bloating is common when altering hormone levels and that my body is super sensitive and responds quickly to changes, so I am trying not to worry too much, just the discomfort and cramping scared me a bit. I want to post pics, I am just a little nervous! and the difference is harder to see in pics, and also if its not personally on yourself. But I might post pics after my next period!

Noticing some underboob, increased sensitivity on areola, and Fuller feeling! Fitting tightly in an A, I probably should wear a B but I feel A's hide my nipple more because of the odd shape of my boobs Smile I noticed a big difference when using alfalfa, shape-wise, but heart is pounding faster, I might lower does or get goats rue instead. Lowering my stress and telling myself I'm already beautiful is making this FUN and not a job. And is not making me desperate to damage my health for nicer boobs

Anyone heard of royal jelly? After tons of researching, I realized my body is not the best it could be. I did not come here for double D's....I came here not realizing it at the time, that I desired healthy breasts. Well breasts can show health problems and that's exactly what mine show. I plan on making my endocrine system the best it can be. This will take months to years. A healthy endocrine system = healthy glandular tissue= healthy breasts. Adding specific hormones eventually causes another imbalance. Perfectly balanced = perfectly balanced body inside and OUT. Which will lead to all our desired image. Because all we truly want is a balance. I will add progesterone cream when needed. I will take spearmint tea because I love it, I will not aim for bigger breasts but healthy ones! I decided to try royal jelly, look up the health benefits!

After second day of royal jelly they felt very sore. It could be my period in a week and a half though so most likely not royal jelly. I have actually felt a lot more energy since taking it, however. Water retention like crazy and constipated. Wondering if these are going to be some horrible pms or if its just from the extreme heat going on this week blah!! I have felt super happy lately which is weird because I can't stand my boobs more then ever these past couple days, apparently I've learned how to not let it affect my moods! I wish you all the best of luck, but more than anything I'd love for all of us to just wake up and look at our chest and say DAMNNNN those are HAWWTTT!!! JUST THE WAY THEY ARE!!! Smile

Been so busy, sorry! So still currently trying to just balance my hormones and make my endocrine system really healthy. Two years ago found out I had eczema and after I loaded up on fenugreek, fennel, and wild yam, it came back along with bad digestive problems. Slowly getting better. Taking royal jelly and I will add alfalfa and maca root when my digestive problems go away. Apple cider vinegar and lemon water should help bring hcl in stomach back up so I can handle certain foods again. Taking multivitamins which btw never took growing up my mom thought they didn't work!!!! So definitely grew up lacking some vitamins because I ate crap food. Period due in one week and I'm either preggo or really bad pms because boobs are huge and round. Of only they could always look like this! They look perfectly normal! Fingers crossed haha. I did hear royal jelly helped with that so we'll see. Royal jelly has helped my energy levels. Haven't felt fatigued once. So maybe it's balancing progesterone, still dk though because I have bad water retention and sore boobs

Stomach is always cramping and it comes and goes. My boobs hurt so bad and they are huge and really firm. For the past week it's felt like my period is going to come any second but it doesn't. I don't know if my body is just changing and adjusting to everything, or if something else is going on.... Supposed to start period.today......sure wish I didn't have so many digestive problems. I've checked before if I was allergic to anything and I wasn't but don't know what else would cause this. I'm going to do a really good detox this Monday

Well they're like rock hard and round! They are more and more sore each day, flipping huge! My fiancé is really shocked and keeps saying it must be something you're doing or taking. He said they've never looked or felt like this and I definitely agree. However, I have a feeling they will completely shrink back to the floppy shapeless boobs that they really are...lol period is going on 5 days late and is nothing unusual for me anymore. I think it's safe to say my periods have become every five weeks. I eat healthy, and started maca again, no cramps! :-) got the hcl back up in my tummy with apple cider vinegar and lemon water. Tastes like vomit! Exercise a lot and cellulite got worse on legs :/ I think my body is changing a lot right now. I am scared about my periods though I want a perfect 28 day cycle! I view that as perfect health and leads to curvy beauty! Smile anyways I'm in love with my boobs! I could wear no bra and it'd look GREAT! It is possible women!! They've never been like this and all I use is royal jelly! Even if they do shrink back to normal, they still completely changed which shows it's possible to get those mammary glands increasing! I feel like a woman and yet, all they do is fill out an A very tightly...they look better in an A more comfortable in a B. I have hope for the possibilities! But I am disgusted with myself that this has become such a strong want for myself...I wish I could put more dedication into more important things, but this will help my future baby! So I want to keep going!

Got my period, only five days late woooooo!!! That explained increased cellulite too, always happens idk why. Also I'm so excited!!! My boobs are still big and round! And they hurt more!!!! Usually they dwell back down the day before my period. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays. Also doing a detox with my fiancé I hope it doesn't affect my boob growth!

Hi, kelsi

What is royal jelly (cream or supplement) and what kind do you use?

You said that's all you use now, but you were using PC, Maca and tons of other stuff. Does that mean you stopped those? and how do you know they're not still residual effects from the other things?

That's funny you said this because I was just thinking it could have been from those other things because the results were too fast! I use royal jelly pill form from now brand it's an orange and purple bottle. And I stopped using all tthat stuff because I got terrible bloating from PC and maca have me stomach aches. I am starting maca again though because I strengthened my stomach again and doesn't hurt it anymore. I'm also going to use smaller dosage of PC last two weeks. I think it made me bloated because I started a week earlier but I definitely think now that it contributed to my growth! I'm also adding alfalfa because it's known to increase mammary glands which I lack. Might change this to goats rue if I see no results or have bad side effects. I think a big part of growth is from adding certain nutrients to my diet as well like ground flaxseed, chlorella, and spirulina. Because I'm getting a more feminine body and I think it's due to getting proper nutrients which I have lacked most of my life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon