Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kelsitree's program and progress!

Oh I hope I get results fast so it will be helpful to you also! I'm so glad I might be on the right track! I was getting kind of discouraged. With all this new information I am learning it has made me so aware of how imbalanced I might actually be and opened my eyes to the possibility of every woman being able to become exactly what they want. Its amazing how hormones affect your body in every way possible! So much it makes me wonder if "body types" are nothing but a lack of hormones or too much of a hormone! Or maybe thats wishful thinking Tongue and I really want maca to work for me because I have a good feeling about pc and maca combined, but I can't get a good dosage of maca!

You are exactly correct. Its all hormones. Unfortunately, it goes back from when we were in the womb developing. Then it goes to how well we were nourished. We can alter but we cant change completely.

Feeling greattttttt :-) I love PC. Last time I used it boobs swelled to a very full B (I'd say the big one was definitely a small C) and they swelled up again today after using it. Slept like a baby and actually woke up feeling energetic which hasn't happened in a long time. Water retention is GONE. Belly is flat. My body definitely needs it just not sure about where my estrogen levels are. Also, my boobs went right back to normal size after my period. I hoping with progesterone cream my body will eventually hold the growth after being introduced to it for awhile. I think I'm going to use it for three weeks and one week off. Like a bc for two to three months and then use it for luteal phase after. I know one girl needed this because her levels were so low. However, I still get my period once a month but they're getting to be every month and a half now, I am wondering though because for about two years my period was close to perfect, but breasts never changed. I'm wondering if even if my progesterone levels become normal if my breasts are just meant to look this way. They have no roundness whatsoever and only slightly rounder during luteal phase. Has anyone had a perfect period but still had low progesterone?

Also, took smaller dose of maca and not having as bad of cramps. Very slight ones though, almost like a bloated feeling only, no bloating noticeable though. I notice a firmness in my butt but no stretch marks or growth yay! I don't need a bigger booty And I do notice my boobs feel a little tender with maca so that's why I still want to keep trying it as long as I can get proper dosage without bad side effects. Ugh I just want round B's!!! Bs are perfect for my body size, I just want some cleavage and more fat on the upper part of chest.

Good so far! Feeling so normal lately I love it! Doing better with maca, had to lower the amount. Still get gas from it though. I'm so amazed at how much water I retained! After using progesterone cream my weights been staying real close to same amount all day! I even ate nachos yesterday and today same weight! Usually I'd be up 3 pounds for sure. Actually sadly, I must have retained a lot of water in my breasts, they're smaller! But definitely better shaped. Nowhere close to being perfect round breasts, but they actually look like breasts now haha! :-P also, since using maca I have noticed my body shape really changing. I wore a bathing suit in front of my fiance and he asked how I made my ribcage look smaller. It usually sticks out a lot. I was like omg idk!!!! Changing your bone structure can't be possible without some sort of compression long term, but maca is making me more femininely proportioned that it must be giving the illusion that my rib cage is smaller. Can your ribcage shrink for no reason? Not necessarily shrink but not so inflamed looking? It's baffling me!!! Anyways I also love maca. My butt is getting a nice shape but not bigger!

Yeah... As far as I know nothing ought to be able to change a fully matured skeleton either...

But hey. They have been wrong about things before...

Anyways... What is still much more likely is that you actually were holding water in your chest area as well which was disguising your curves. You said it yourself you were having terrible water retention which you've managed to take care of somehow.

Ya it's just crazy how much we are capable of changing on ourselves. And then makes me sad sometimes that we all can't be happy in our own skinSad because if small boobs and large ribcage was what was hot in the media, guarantee I'd be feeling super hot right now! Lol...but hey, those who aren't born with everything and have to work harder to achieve it, deserve it much more! :-) and ya I didn't think about water retention making my ribs look bigger possibly! Another little update: no water retention today, but breasts swelled up to fit fully in a B! Water retention in breasts only perhaps?? That's fine with me! Haha :-P

Before cream is applied I fit in my A bra. After applied. A B is more comfortable. Bloated like crazy in my tummy this morning! But no water retention elsewhere. I had no idea how toned my body was hahaha! I always wondered why my body fat percentage was low but it never looked low when I looked at myself lol by low I just mean like athletic range. Anyways sorry for all my posts. Updating every day helps keep me motivated, and I hope it helps others out, I love to read other peoples progress. Something I was reading earlier was that underdeveloped breasts get better results with estrogen and progesterone. And developed breasts are ok with just estrogen. So after my hormones are more balanced I think I will see more growth when adding estrogen herbs.

Swelling wasn't gone this morning like it has been all week, so the B bra is still more comfortable (room to grow but fits tighter then before nbe) no changes in appearance but it does hurt to lay on my stomach! I've never had much sensitivity in my breasts, but they are so sensitive now. I'm getting scared that all this is only happening because of the raise of progesterone, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This might be a dumb question but I can't find an answer anywhere, do women who have IGT and use progesterone cream to aid in lactation, do they create more mammory glands? How are they able to produce milk by using it?

Past two days I haven't been taking maca. Just didn't want bloating or cramping because I had to work! I may try smaller dose tomorrow though, the less I take the less cramping I have. I notice more swelling with maca and such a change in body shape my fiancé said my butt looks so bubbly! So I really want to still use it! Also, woke up today and breasts are definitely Fuller feeling and looking. When I bend over they don't look as cylinder when hanging down. I notice serious depression feelings when the progesterone cream wears off. I really hope the cream will fix this for good someday Sad hair growth has slowed down possibly from spearmint tea, butdamnnnn I never noticed all the blonde hair on my chest! Longer and more of it, Eew. I assume that's been there for awhile and more noticeable because I got tan. Unless maca can do this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon