Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New user...32 AA :( even after pregnancy with two kids

LookingForward,

I was so happy with my size when I was pregnant that I miss it so bad and now it's my long term goal Smile

Where do I find the muscle rub massage? So far I have just been doing the chi rotation massage...the one described on naturalremedysite.blogspot.com (article titled: increase your breast size by a cup in 30 days). I don't do it enough though...I get caught up in taking care of kiddos and so forth.

I haven't look into Goat's Rue or Alfalfa tea I have no idea where to find that stuff. I am trying not to spend a ton of money on NBE because we don't have a lot of it to begin with. So far I've been impressed with greenbush's service and I really don't have the time to make my own herbs or make my own capsules etc. It's easier to buy them.

What are adaptogens?

I have been done breast feeding for almost 2 years...within 6-8 months my nice pregnancy C's went down to sad and deflated AA's or smaller :/

I don't have a noogle and not sure if I want one. I don't know if I want the look that noogle gives..So far I'm more interested in massage, herbs, creams, and hypnosis.

Thanks for all your advice,
SMKK624

(30-05-2013, 06:39 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  LookingForward,

I was so happy with my size when I was pregnant that I miss it so bad and now it's my long term goal Smile

Where do I find the muscle rub massage? So far I have just been doing the chi rotation massage...the one described on naturalremedysite.blogspot.com (article titled: increase your breast size by a cup in 30 days). I don't do it enough though...I get caught up in taking care of kiddos and so forth.

I haven't look into Goat's Rue or Alfalfa tea I have no idea where to find that stuff. I am trying not to spend a ton of money on NBE because we don't have a lot of it to begin with. So far I've been impressed with greenbush's service and I really don't have the time to make my own herbs or make my own capsules etc. It's easier to buy them.

What are adaptogens?

I have been done breast feeding for almost 2 years...within 6-8 months my nice pregnancy C's went down to sad and deflated AA's or smaller :/

I don't have a noogle and not sure if I want one. I don't know if I want the look that noogle gives..So far I'm more interested in massage, herbs, creams, and hypnosis.

Thanks for all your advice,
SMKK624

You can get the herbs from:

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=Goat%27s+Rue&x=-632&y=-133#p=1

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=Alfalfa+tea&x=12&y=13#p=1

Noogling is mainly to acheive swelling with the idea that long term use some of the swelling will become new tissue and increase or in your case, return of some the size. The cup swelling look isn't permanent and only last a little while.

Adaptogen's are a class of some herbals ie maca, etc. Personally I don't feel they have a place in NBE unless they are taken to normalize normal levels when not taking any phytoestrogens, phytoprogestins or galactologues.

Alfalfa is extremely economical. One of the least expense herbals around. Goats rue isn't very much either cost wise and animal studies have shown it to increase size of cow mammories and is a potent galactologue. Morigena leaf also increase milk production in a couple of human studies by up 50% vs control so but its not cheap.

Search musclerub in this forum, Emily says it gives her good results, either the wintergreen or the other main ingredient could induce swelling. Musclerub is found in the drug store for sore muscle and comes in several variations of hot, cooling and differenet actives in varying concentrations.

If I were you, start with PM 3days after your period starts for 14days or if you are doing daily temperature stop at ovulation like Chiyomilk and follow up the next 2wks with a different phytoestrogen ie red clover, phytoprogestin like ie wild yam etc. and a galactologue ie goats rue, moringa leaf. Couple daily massage, lympathic draining dry brushing and hypnosis\visualization.

Take in good oils ie Omega3 - limit omega 6. Take some ala oil as well.

Chicken feet soup, pig knuckle soup, and steamed green papaya a few times a week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon