Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Extract

Hello Ladies...

I'm certain there already exists one thread about extract, but I wanted to start a new one... We all talk mostly about the capsules, but has any one of you tried the extract?
I've always wanted to give it a try, I just couldn't find any here in Germany... but now I came along the Ainterol one

http://www.ainterol.co.uk/products/Puera...l.oz).html

It's even allowed to be shipped to my country contrary to the capsules.
I've read several times an extract is x-times stronger than just powdered PM root. What do you girls think?

(20-05-2013, 07:16 PM)Xeny Wrote:  Hello Ladies...

I'm certain there already exists one thread about extract, but I wanted to start a new one... We all talk mostly about the capsules, but has any one of you tried the extract?
I've always wanted to give it a try, I just couldn't find any here in Germany... but now I came along the Ainterol one

I've read several times an extract is x-times stronger than just powdered PM root. What do you girls think?

I used to use the ainterol extract but switched to st.herb due to cost. I also switched from using it internally to using it externally.

It was working OK internally, but externally seems to be even better in my particular case.

(20-05-2013, 08:46 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(20-05-2013, 07:16 PM)Xeny Wrote:  Hello Ladies...

I used to use the ainterol extract but switched to st.herb due to cost. I also switched from using it internally to using it externally.

It was working OK internally, but externally seems to be even better in my particular case.

What do you mean by externally?

(23-05-2013, 09:06 PM)JCDW Wrote:  What do you mean by externally?

Apply directly to nipple, massage entire breast.

Hey Abi! Was wondering if you knew how or why PM applied topically would work. Was reading thru Isabelle's old posts and she said something about the body properly using it only when it goes through the liver. Of course, every person is different, but wanted to hear your thoughts. Rolleyes I bought the extract previously but it made my boobs really tender and kind of hard. Dodgy

(23-05-2013, 11:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Huh? I thought there's instruction on the extract says not recommended to use directly on skin? Also I remember its a bit sticky?

(24-05-2013, 05:24 AM)JCDW Wrote:  

Huh? I thought there's instruction on the extract says not recommended to use directly on skin? Also I remember its a bit sticky?

It is more oily than strictly "sticky" actually. And it gets mixed with your sebum and absorbs quite well actually.

What the instructions I read said were to avoid applying directly to the breasts. Nothing about using it on the skin. And what I found through more research was that the main reason NOT to apply directly to the breast was that it tended to... over-excite... the breast. Which I don't seem to have that problem that bad. A little. But it goes back down relatively quickly and I just put a bra on right away and problem solved. No one need know I'm having a nipple erection under my heavily padded bras lol. Maybe someday when I get big enough to not want heavily padded bras anymore... But that's at least a VERY long way away.

(24-05-2013, 02:05 AM)christinaaah Wrote:  Hey Abi! Was wondering if you knew how or why PM applied topically would work. Was reading thru Isabelle's old posts and she said something about the body properly using it only when it goes through the liver. Of course, every person is different, but wanted to hear your thoughts. Rolleyes I bought the extract previously but it made my boobs really tender and kind of hard. Dodgy

No idea why it responds better internally for some and externally for others. None whatsoever. I just know from personal experience that it's better externally FOR ME and I've read that I'm not the only one. But then I see TONS of people who experience the opposite and post about it.

You just gotta try each way to determine what's best for you. And you MIGHT want to NOT apply to the breast IF you would have problems disguising the more temporary effects.

(25-05-2013, 12:27 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-05-2013, 05:24 AM)JCDW Wrote:  

It is more oily than strictly "sticky" actually. And it gets mixed with your sebum and absorbs quite well actually.

What the instructions I read said were to avoid applying directly to the breasts. Nothing about using it on the skin. And what I found through more research was that the main reason NOT to apply directly to the breast was that it tended to... over-excite... the breast. Which I don't seem to have that problem that bad. A little. But it goes back down relatively quickly and I just put a bra on right away and problem solved. No one need know I'm having a nipple erection under my heavily padded bras lol. Maybe someday when I get big enough to not want heavily padded bras anymore... But that's at least a VERY long way away.

Thanks:-). What do you think if I mixed it with breast cream?

(25-05-2013, 06:19 AM)JCDW Wrote:  Thanks:-). What do you think if I mixed it with breast cream?

Would probably depend on the cream... Honestly if you're gunna mix it with any sort of cream, only do it with a progesterone-based, adaptogen-based, or hormonally inert cream. Really shouldn't mix phytoestrogens of different types. The results would be unpredictable at best.

Or you could maybe add up to a few extra drops to a PM cream. Only thing there is to be aware how much PM you're actually getting at that point... What's the amount in the cream already? and what are you adding? Be careful not to overdo it that way...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon