Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any suggestions for my program? (B-D)

So i have been researching nbe for awhile and I started out taking just fenugreek but I didn't really know anything about it so I stopped. After a few months i started taking pm but the dosage was too high and it messed up my cycle. So now i am only taking one pill a day and I have been taking it for a little over a week now. Right not my program is

Follicule phase (2 weeks after my period starts):
-anterol pm in the morning

Luetal phase:
not quit sure.. I am thinking fenugreek, maca, red clover, and saw palmetto but any suggestions would be great!

All the time:
-evening primrose oil (3 pills a day)
-biotin
-gingko biloba
-collagen
-HA(2 pills a day)
-sheeps placenta (2 pills a day)
-msm (I just started this and am not sure how much to take...1 pill is 1000 mg and I think i am going to take two a day? not sure )
-L gluetimine
-calcium
- protein powder

* I use PM cream twice a day but flaxseed oil on whenever i have time but I am going to try and do it more regularly. The massage i am kind of lazy about and just move my breasts around

I have definitley experienced some swelling and right not my bust size is anywhere from 34 1/2 to 35 (32B)...( I am not very good at measuring). I am 5-1 and weigh around 109. I am pretty young (idk if that makes me more receptive to nbe or not). Sorry this was kinda long! but if any has any suggestions or advice for me ( especially during my luetal phase) it would be much appreciated! or if anyone has a program similar to mine

I might be wrong, but according to this chart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Menstr...le2_en.svg, Follicular is days 1-14 (ish) of your cycle, so day 1 of your period up to ovulation. Luteal is days 15-18 (ish), ovulation to period.

As for your supplements, they look good but I've heard SP is not really necessary unless you need an anti-androgen. Also I think you can take Maca all month long.

I think 2 Ainterol is 1000mg? Are you biologically female? If so, you may also want to consider taking a little less, and/or ramping up only on days 5-12.

opps yeah thats what I meant like my period to two weeks after it. and as for sp it seemed like alot of people were taking it but maybe ill stop now since its not nesecary. For Maca do you know how much I should take daily? yes I am female and I only take one pill of 500 per day (I recently went from 1000 to 500 because my cycle got messed up). I looked on your program and noticed your on bc, what type and why does it not interfer with pm or your hormones?

Well SP you might want to research more since you already have it. I'm only repeating what I've seen here and there but haven't bought it or seriously considered taking it, so I may be selective in what my brain picks up about it.

For Maca, I think Isabelle or someone had this ramping up system, where you ramp up through your 7th week, stop for a week, then start over w a low dosage again. I'll find it again.. I just bought Maca so I'll need to know how to take it too. My guess is if you're ramping up for 6 or 7 weeks though, you probably take a very small amount to start.

I'm on Reclipsen, which is a low-dose combo (estrogen and progestin) pill. I don't think it's been scientifically proven or anything that PM does NOT interfere, but my own experience and that of many members on here, it doesn't (or at least hasn't so far, knock on wood). I don't take a lot of PM though (500mg/day), and I stop on my placebo week (so I'm taking 21 days/28-day cycle). I haven't noticed much in the way of hormone swings besides the few days I tried taking 1000mg/day. I think I'm either fairly balanced or just really not in tune with my body. Tongue

(21-05-2013, 01:16 AM)Bs to D's Wrote:  opps yeah thats what I meant like my period to two weeks after it. and as for sp it seemed like alot of people were taking it but maybe ill stop now since its not nesecary. For Maca do you know how much I should take daily? yes I am female and I only take one pill of 500 per day (I recently went from 1000 to 500 because my cycle got messed up). I looked on your program and noticed your on bc, what type and why does it not interfer with pm or your hormones?

(21-05-2013, 02:08 AM)christinaaah Wrote:  Well SP you might want to research more since you already have it. I'm only repeating what I've seen here and there but haven't bought it or seriously considered taking it, so I may be selective in what my brain picks up about it.

No, you are correct about what it's main purpose is. Well. Only real purpose at all actually.

And to take that even further - only for anti-DHT, which is a very specific form of testosterone that women hardly ever have any at all.

To make things worse, even in people who DO need it, it can cause cellulite problems, and it's worse the higher the dose.

IF you decide to use it anyway, be extremely cautious with it. That is. Unless you actually like cellulite. Then by all means, there's no known toxicity...

Thanks Abi, I feel like I read so much on here but I still second-guess myself. Blush

Oh, and I found the ramping up system for Maca. It's 2 pills week 1, 3 pills week 2, 4 pills week 3, 5 pills weeks 4 and 5, break week 6, then back 2 pills week 7, and so on. I think the point is, to take enough to feel tingles or aches for a week or so, then ramp up until you feel tingles or aches, and repeat.

I think waihaka said that the upper limit is like 3,000mg.

It kind of scares me a bit to be taking that much of anything, so I'll probably only ramp up to 3 and break at week 4.. haven't really decided.

Thank for your guys help! but other than that do the herbs look good or should I add something? Also when I take the herbs do they have to be spread out, for example can I take red clover fenugreek and msm all that the same time?

I think your Biotin and Collagen are serving similar functions?

I don't know what L-glutamine is for.

If you are taking calcium for PM, I'd suggest just supplementing your diet with calcium, like almond milk (50% of your DV in just one cup!), regular milk, leafy greens, yogurt, cheese, etc. Since you're already taking a lot of pills.

Protein powder prob not necessary if you're just trying to grow your boobs and not on BO. Maybe just up your protein in your diet.

Isn't alot of protein nessecary for nbe? As for biotin I'm not taking that for boob growth I am taking it to help my hair grow longer and thicker

(19-05-2013, 06:59 PM)Bs to D's Wrote:  ...
All the time:
-evening primrose oil (3 pills a day)
-biotin
-gingko biloba
-collagen
-HA(2 pills a day)
-sheeps placenta (2 pills a day)
-msm (I just started this and am not sure how much to take...1 pill is 1000 mg and I think i am going to take two a day? not sure )
-L gluetimine
-calcium
- protein powder

When you take Sheeps placenta, did you notice it ever makes you sleep more? Since I stop taking it, I dont fall asleep at 9'ish anymore which prior the NBE routine, I dont go to bed until 1 AM... I dont know should I resume it back or not. I dont like sleeping too much Sad

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon