Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

induced lactation

Question 

I have been considering nipple stimulation to induce lactation so I can increase my breast size. If I do this, I would want to get a good nipple suction device so I can possibly wear it overnight.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I also found a suction device that I really like (I put the link below). But it's a good chunk of change. Sad

http://www.amazon.com/Spectra-Advanced-Double-Electric-Hospital/dp/B0083KQCHY/ref=sr_1_3?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1368733247&sr=1-3&keywords=electric+breast+pump

It looks perfect. I am going to have my own. I hope it will also do the best for me.

you may be interested in using a tens unit for inducing lactation. it allows for more regular "pumping" throughout the day and night.

http://www.landmilkhoney.com/djtens.htm

if your serious about lactation please don't hesitate to ask for more advice.

I read up on this a little & it seems like a neat device. Very multipurpose even! Is there a certain brand you would recommend?
I did buy that pump, & though its nice...I have to keep it hidden so its a pain trying to put it away & take it out constantly.

Have you tried this method to induced lactation yourself? Just looking for a lot of info before I spend money I don't have on another device (even thought this is A LOT cheaper)

i use the body clock one suggested on the site i posted earlier.

iv been trying to induce for a while now. every day brings new changes and so far has been fun.

i use Dom and shatavari plus a breast pump/tens.

if you have any more questions it might be easier to just message me as there is a lot of information on lactation to put in just one post.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon