Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OH MY....!!!!

Ok, so I am new to this forum and a lot probably haven't even read my threads. I'm kind of all over the place and currently still trying to figure out a program for myself while trying small things to enhance my size. I had started maca almost a week ago, chi massage a little over a week ago, and used progesterone cream about four days ago I think? Well I felt a tiny bit fuller from massage and maca, more heavy and nicer shape, but nothing anyone else would notice. Then after the progesterone cream my breasts were huge and swollen the next day. I got scared so haven't used it since, I didn't think one time would make a difference and my period was supposed to come so I didn't want to delay it. (Too late, already three days late lol) Well, I was researching some good plans and just trying to get more knowledge on how breast growth occurs. Theirs a lot of controversy! I found this article though. Idk how much I agree about the estrogen having no effect on breast growth, becuase there is proof that people have grown by adding estrogen, however, I noticed halfway down the author mentioned Maca and progesterone cream being used. I am wondering if these two are powerful combined together and thats why mine swelled up so much! I am not even exaggerating. I fit in a 34A and my 34B was too small. that has never happened! Let me know what you all think

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/Frameless...tShape.htm
Thumbs Up 

Thanks for the link!
I am fairly new to this (going on a month of trying NBE) and I am learning new things everyday!!
:

This is exactly what happened to me in the very beginning. I seemed to have grown in a week of using PC . Then it slowed down. It is a for sure sign you needed it. Good thing!

(15-05-2013, 12:08 AM)kelsitree Wrote:  Ok, so I am new to this forum and a lot probably haven't even read my threads. I'm kind of all over the place and currently still trying to figure out a program for myself while trying small things to enhance my size. I had started maca almost a week ago, chi massage a little over a week ago, and used progesterone cream about four days ago I think? Well I felt a tiny bit fuller from massage and maca, more heavy and nicer shape, but nothing anyone else would notice. Then after the progesterone cream my breasts were huge and swollen the next day. I got scared so haven't used it since, I didn't think one time would make a difference and my period was supposed to come so I didn't want to delay it. (Too late, already three days late lol) Well, I was researching some good plans and just trying to get more knowledge on how breast growth occurs. Theirs a lot of controversy! I found this article though. Idk how much I agree about the estrogen having no effect on breast growth, becuase there is proof that people have grown by adding estrogen, however, I noticed halfway down the author mentioned Maca and progesterone cream being used. I am wondering if these two are powerful combined together and thats why mine swelled up so much! I am not even exaggerating. I fit in a 34A and my 34B was too small. that has never happened! Let me know what you all think

You're welcome, I'm new too! So much to learn it's crazy! And Tibetan, I read about your,experience with progesterone cream, that's actually what made me feel comfortable with buying it! Smile I gain weight in butt and legs also, which I am told is a sign of lots of estrogen, totally makes sense that I was lacking progesterone. Anyone know of a way to decrease a big butt and thick thighs? Lol I'm starting to wonder if a powerful,hormone balancing herb might help with that. I tried maca but it made me feel more crazy. I've been having bad mood swings and depressed when it's not even close to my period. Is it normal to feel crazier when taking a hormone balancer at first?

(16-05-2013, 03:58 PM)kelsitree Wrote:  You're welcome, I'm new too! So much to learn it's crazy! And Tibetan, I read about your,experience with progesterone cream, that's actually what made me feel comfortable with buying it! Smile I gain weight in butt and legs also, which I am told is a sign of lots of estrogen, totally makes sense that I was lacking progesterone. Anyone know of a way to decrease a big butt and thick thighs? Lol I'm starting to wonder if a powerful,hormone balancing herb might help with that. I tried maca but it made me feel more crazy. I've been having bad mood swings and depressed when it's not even close to my period. Is it normal to feel crazier when taking a hormone balancer at first?

I'd say it is. Give three cycles to balance out the moods. Awesome my thread helped you outBig Grin

Hey Tibetan,
After your quick growth from PC did you keep the gains??!

(15-05-2013, 11:13 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This is exactly what happened to me in the very beginning. I seemed to have grown in a week of using PC . Then it slowed down. It is a for sure sign you needed it. Good thing!

(15-05-2013, 12:08 AM)kelsitree Wrote:  Ok, so I am new to this forum and a lot probably haven't even read my threads. I'm kind of all over the place and currently still trying to figure out a program for myself while trying small things to enhance my size. I had started maca almost a week ago, chi massage a little over a week ago, and used progesterone cream about four days ago I think? Well I felt a tiny bit fuller from massage and maca, more heavy and nicer shape, but nothing anyone else would notice. Then after the progesterone cream my breasts were huge and swollen the next day. I got scared so haven't used it since, I didn't think one time would make a difference and my period was supposed to come so I didn't want to delay it. (Too late, already three days late lol) Well, I was researching some good plans and just trying to get more knowledge on how breast growth occurs. Theirs a lot of controversy! I found this article though. Idk how much I agree about the estrogen having no effect on breast growth, becuase there is proof that people have grown by adding estrogen, however, I noticed halfway down the author mentioned Maca and progesterone cream being used. I am wondering if these two are powerful combined together and thats why mine swelled up so much! I am not even exaggerating. I fit in a 34A and my 34B was too small. that has never happened! Let me know what you all think

I did ONLY if my hormonal out put or supplementation were at normal levels. If they go down, I'll lose a cup size. UB has helped tremendously with sustaining my gains and growing moreBig Grin

(19-05-2013, 05:16 AM)Vixemme Wrote:  Hey Tibetan,
After your quick growth from PC did you keep the gains??!

(15-05-2013, 11:13 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This is exactly what happened to me in the very beginning. I seemed to have grown in a week of using PC . Then it slowed down. It is a for sure sign you needed it. Good thing!

Thanks so much for the quick response! I appreciate it (:

I got my period and they pretty much all went back to normal. My bigger one stayed a little bigger but I feel like it's getting back to same size it was

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon