Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobies come back, you can blame it all on me...

Tongue 

Hello everyone! I am a longtime lurker and finally decided to join.

When I was on the birth control pill last year I gained about 10 pounds and my boobs got a lot bigger. I have since stopped taking it and over the past year have lost 15 pounds, along with most of my boobs, so I am trying to regain some of the breast growth that I lost. I also wouldn't mind going back up to my normal weight of 110.

I will include some pictures, I am not sure of the size they were when I was on the pill, I didn't realize they were that big until I'm looking back at photos now - not that they were huge or anything, but compared to what I have now they were much bigger lol.

My breast have always been about a B cup and I am hoping for a fuller C cup. My left breast has always been a little larger and it really makes me self conscious so If I could even them out that would be great too. I also have had stretch marks on them since I was 14 Rolleyes

Height: 5"2
Weight: 105 lbs
Size 32b
Above bust 29"
Underbust - 28"
Bust - 31.5"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 36"

Current Plan starting 5/14/2013
Fenugreek x4 2400mg
Red Clover x2 750mg
Maca Root Extract x1 1000mg
Evening Primrose Oil x1 500mg (for my skin)
Massage with flaxseed oil 2x daily

I am also going to try some breast enhancing exercises.

Any advice is much appreciated! Even after being in nursing school and learning all about the hormones and doing lots of research on here, it still can be pretty confusing. Thanks everyone and good luck on your growth! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you have a wonderful body! are you doing any particular massages?

(14-05-2013, 01:47 PM)SpelunkerWoman Wrote:  you have a wonderful body! are you doing any particular massages?

Thank you for the kind words! I am not doing any particular massage yet, I have been trying to find a video of the chi massage but I haven't been able to find it.

Just wanted to update, I have only been taking the herbs 8 days but I have noticed they were feeling fuller and looking a little bigger so I measured and I have grown about half an inch. The right picture was taken a couple days before my period and the left was taken a day after my period so I'm *hoping* the growth stays. I also have noticed some cellulite on the back of my thighs and I think it might be from the extra estrogen, I didn't really have any before the herbs since I had lost my birth control weight. Should I cut down the Fenugreek? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you!

I'm not sure if you can tell the difference in the pictures.

The left one is the recent one and the right is before I started.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can definitely see some more fullness, and they look a bit "heavier" or meatier. At the risk of sounding pervy, you have a really nice body! Tongue

As for your program, I can't say much on fenugreek, but take a look at other fenugreek programs. You might want to start with a little lower than the recommended dose and ramp up. And/or combine with fennel.

You might want something to combat androgren, especially since you're on maca. I use spearmint tea because it's not another pill to take everyday and it tastes good. Smile

I've heard cocoa butter is good for stretch marks. I use cocoa butter and eucalyptus oil (for circulation) in my massages (and together they smell like mint chocolate chip! Tongue), and my boob skin is quite nice. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon