Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs and Massages For Enhancement

Smile 

Hi Everyone! This is my first post. I've been trying nbe for about a month now, and I've seen some results. The other day I just bought more herbal supplements. This is a list of what I'm taking:
1. 1 Dong quai pill daily
2. 2 saw palmettos, but I put it in my tea in the morning.
3. Wild Yam, about 2 a day.
4. 2-3 Fenugreek pills daily

I was also using fennel extract for a few weeks and rubbing it into my breasts, but I ran out. I was going to buy a new bottle, but I saw this bottle called Mothers Milk Lactation Tonic. It has fenugreek, fennel, and anise so I thought it could work. I don't know if I should use it in massage, or into my water.
I've also been listening to that breast enhancing ringtone, I think it's called rockmelon. I haven't been doing it daily, but I've done some of this 15 minute breast enhancement hypnosis, you can find it on youtube. I've done the fat transfer massage daily too, if you look up chiyomilk on youtube you can find a video of her doing it.
I don't know if any of you have heard of it, but I saw some post about breast slapping. Does anyone know how good that it works?
This is my first post, because I just joined 5 minutes ago.
If anyone has any tips please help me out, it's appreciated! (:

Also!
I'm taking a daily mulitivitamin and 2 skin, hair, and nails pills every day. & I also have vitamin E pills. They don't have anything specific for breast growth in them, but I'm thinking the vitamins will be good for it?
Please help me out people!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon