Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much pituitary?

Guys, I have been reading threads on this forum about BO all day yesterday!! Just so excited to find this supportive group here and decided to do my first post! I'm really frustrated about the herbal product I've been using for 8 months (it just causes my boobs to swell and it goes away in an instant when my period comes).

I want to change to BO. And I read from other posts that quite a lot of users take Pituitary Glandular along with it. I just wonder about the dosage. Should I take it along with my Ultra Breast 3 times a day? Or just 1 pill a day according to the Swanson instructions?HuhHuhHuh

It is very frustrating to try the herbal product for no results Sad Looking for another way to try again! Need some support guys SadSadSad

Thank you so much Smile

Best boobie wishes!

(12-05-2013, 07:31 AM)SailorMars Wrote:  Guys, I have been reading threads on this forum about BO all day yesterday!! Just so excited to find this supportive group here and decided to do my first post! I'm really frustrated about the herbal product I've been using for 8 months (it just causes my boobs to swell and it goes away in an instant when my period comes).

I want to change to BO. And I read from other posts that quite a lot of users take Pituitary Glandular along with it. I just wonder about the dosage. Should I take it along with my Ultra Breast 3 times a day? Or just 1 pill a day according to the Swanson instructions?HuhHuhHuh

It is very frustrating to try the herbal product for no results Sad Looking for another way to try again! Need some support guys SadSadSad

Thank you so much Smile

Best boobie wishes!

Hey love Smile
Are you sure its the herbs causing your breast to swell and not just your body? A lot of women including myself get swelling right before their period due to progesterone rising. Have you noticed this since you started taking nb herbs? or has it always been like this? if you've noticed it since you've started NBE, chances are your herbs are upping your progesterone in your body, that is a good thing! Boobies need more than just estrogen to grow, E is actually very over rated imo Tongue

imo BO is a very strong hormone and you should tread carefully, it may work for you and that will be great! but I think you should start off slow- Just take the BO for a while, see how your body reacts to it-- BO works on your pituitary gland and literally makes your body go back into puberty. For some women its too strong, for others it works just right. Your body has to be a temperature of 98 for BO to work for you.

http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/bovi...nlargement

http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary

So try BO first, alone, maybe about 250mg and then you can up the dosage as you go-- and if you feel comfortable you can add your UB Smile

I also read that you feel you are too skinny, maca might help you add some curves to you Smile

there is also noogleberry for NBE!

ps: I love your icon/user name. Sailor mars is my favorite right next to Usagi <3 Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon