Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AN AWESOME RAW RECIPE FOR PROTEIN SHAKE

So I've been on this raw food thang. I love to drink this While I pump. That's right. Get suck down the nutrition while you pump.

Green banana smoothie:

1 brown speckled organic banana (or Dinosaur Weiner as known by raw foodists)
2 handfuls of green baby spinach
Between 1 to 2 cups of raw soaked almond milk that has been sea salted and dated (add medjool dates)
And blend!

Its simple and not too sweet. Tastes good! Not weird.

You can add a table spoon of beef gelatin flavorless or a scoop of your powdered protein or raw vita greens!

I feel there is a benefit to sipping the vitals down while pumping.

Any idea how many grams of protein? I could probably figure it out but am feeling lazy and figure you probably already know lol. Also this recipe is for one serving, correct?

This sounds absolutely delish!! I love the ingredients in this smoothie. Thanks for sharing Smile

Not sure of the milk but for evey 4 almonds used is 1 gm of protein. For every tbspn of gelatin should be 2-6 gMs of protein.

I love this and it tastes great with raw coco powder!

how do you make raw soaked almond milk

Depending on how milky you want it, adjust the amount of water in the recipe.

So I do per serving: 1/ 2 cup of raw soaked almonds(soaked for 8 hrs)
Add 1.5 cups of water
Add 1-2 teaspoons sea salt
2 seedless medjool dates

Blend up and strain in strainer, panty hose, mesh or nut milk bag. Good in fridge for a couple of days. Save almond pulp for making crackers or bread!

I'm not sure if they have medjool dates here

(12-05-2013, 11:43 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  I'm not sure if they have medjool dates here

Any kind would be fine. Also, I suppose you can sub dates for fig or which ever kind of sweetner you wish. Maybe even golden raisins.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon