Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling weird, but good weird?

I been taking maca and doing a chi massage. Totally notice a difference in the roundness of my chest from that massage! But I been feeling sleepy but super happy. Last night I had a weird moment of sadness though. Could the toxins t released from that massage make me feel that way? I never really massaged them ever until last weeK. Also, I started progesterone cream yesterday which might have made me sad later that night, but my chest is freaking huge today and I was supposed to get my period today I didn't realize it. Do you think that cream will delay my period? I assume it's still coming because my chest gets big right before it, never this big though! Looks nice haha Tongue

really? That sounds good! I think I'm going to try Maca too, is your chest still big?
I have read Maca is also used for energy and libido, so maybe that is why you are feeling weird. Are you feeling normal again now?

My chest has never been this swollen and huge in my life lol. I am three days late for my period, so I know a lot of the swelling is from that, but I can't even fit into my 34B bra which has never happened in my life! I feel them going down a bit today, which probably means my period is going to be here soon. I feel the same with that maca :/ and I was really dehydrated too, I'm going to keep taking it though and give it enough time before I quit. I think its just my body adjusting to it, I am really really sensitive to pills, herbs, and foods so you will probably have better result from maca then me! Tongue

@kelsitree, What happened with your fullness. Did you loose it after your period?

I list it all in my smaller one, but my bigger one stayed bigger. It fits in a B perfectly now. My smaller one went back to how it used to be which barely fits in an A :/ but my bigger one is getting a nicer shape to it. I have more fat on top,which is what I'm lacking in my smaller one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon