Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone successful with evening their breasts out?

I'm feeling a little discouraged and sad today, I have been massaging with oil and they were feeling awesome! However, all pretty much went away today, must be my period only:/ I was massaging left one the most because it's a whole cup size smaller. Just wondering if anyone was successful at evening them out? And if so, was it the noogleberry that did it or another method? My goal is to just have rounder, more even breasts. Then after of course I'll probably get greedy and want some huge ones. :-)

Can't say yet if it's working or not, but I'm trying to do it by using topical PM liquid extract only not breast cream on my less developed breast.

Just check back with my program thread every now and then to see if I ever have anything to report on it.

massage the smaller one more and dont worry about measurements going up and down to start it could just be your cycle it should come back and stay

I haven't been completely successful, but I've made more improvements than I could have ever imagined. I started out with breasts that were completely different sizes and shapes.

I massage and then noogle only the smaller one. I went from pretty much flat with a pointy nipple to a full, much rounder B.

But my bigger breast (which was a normal A) grew a lot from the massage, so at the moment I look as uneven as before. Ironic!

I've been doing it for a year, so don't feel discouraged. I really would recommend the noogleberry, if your breasts are normal it should be a lot faster to even yours out.
Thumbs Up 

I'm having the same trouble with my right breast being smaller than the left. Sad
I've been massaging it daily (going on a month) with a mix of Geranium Rose oil, Ylang-Ylang oil and Almond oil. Seems to be working! My right breast seems to fit my bra a little better!

My left is smaller than my right. The only thing I do different when pumping with the NB is I increase the pressure more on the left. I also use a bust cream. Nothing happening yet.

Oh I like that mix you are using, I should try something like that! I wish I could use the noogleberry haha! I have no privacy lol. I was doing research on uneven breasts, and although slight unevenness is normal, a cup size difference, like mine, is not. It's related to underdeveloped breasts and I'm wondering if the only way they'll even out is by letting them.grow at different rates until they both reach tanner stage 5....or more likely stage 4 lol. I really feel progesterone is needed for underdeveloped breasts, I am trying progesterone cream, I'll let you all know how it goes in a month or two Smile

Are you only putting progesterone cream on the smaller breast? Just curious as I have the uneven problem too, and am curious to see how it works for you.

Yes, I put a little on my smaller one and a little on my inner wrists so it could get into my bloodstream more. My bigger breast got bigger and my smaller one is the same haha. But they are both tender. I massage the small one a lot more with the chi massage. I'm not discouraged though, I really think my small one will catch up, I'll just have to look more disproportionate for a little while Tongue I will definitely update on any further changes I see using it. I hope it works and will be a good option for others!!

Okay, thanks--good luck and keep us updated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon